Background: The current study involves a national survey of healthcare providers who offer services for individuals with a variety of neurological conditions. It aims to describe the provision of health and community-based services as well as the admission criteria, waitlist practices, and referral sources of these services. Methods: An online survey was directed at administrators/managers from publicly funded hospital programs, long-term care homes, and community-based healthcare provider agencies that were believed to be providing information and/or services to patients with a variety of neurological conditions. Results: Approximately 60% (n=254) of respondents reported providing services in either urban/suburban areas or rural/remote areas only, whereas the remaining 40% (n=172) provided services regardless of patient location. A small proportion of respondents reported providing services for individuals with dystonia (28%), Tourette syndrome (17%), and Rett syndrome (13%). There was also a paucity of diverse healthcare professionals across all institutions, but particularly mental healthcare professionals in hospitals. Lastly, the majority of respondents reported numerous exclusion criteria with regard to service provision, including prevalent comorbid conditions. Conclusions: If the few services provided for these neurological patient populations exclude common comorbidities, it is likely that there will be no other place for these individuals to seek care.