- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1474-7464 (Print), 1475-3073 (Online)
- Editors: Dr Ruby C. M. Chau University of Nottingham, UK, and Dr Alessio D’Angelo University of Nottingham, UK
- Editorial board
All articles need to be of a high academic quality and should also be accessible to a wide readership which includes policymakers, academic staff and students within and beyond the United Kingdom.
Social Policy and Society is part of the 'Social Policy Package' along with the Journal of Social Policy.
SP&S has been accepted for indexing in the Clarivate Analytics Social Sciences Citation Index and will receive its first Impact Factor this summer. To celebrate this exciting development, the editors are pleased to offer free access to the most-cited articles from the last two years.
Click here to access these articles
- 03 May 2021,
- This blog is based on an article in the Journal of Social Policy by Dario Raspanti and Tatiana Saruis. Click here to access the article. That employers play...
- 20 April 2021,
- This blog is based on an article in the Journal of Social Policy by Lindsey Appleyard, Carl Packman, Jordon Lazell and Hussan Aslam. Click here to access the...
- 19 April 2021,
- This blog is based on an article in Social Policy and Society by Katarina Pitasse Fragoso. Click here to access the article. How should we transfer the means...