- No longer published by Cambridge University Press
- ISSN: 1350-4827 (Print), 1469-8080 (Online)
1. Applications of meteorological, climatological, analytical and forecasting data, and their socio-economic benefits.
2. Forecasting, warning and service delivery techniques and methods.
3. Analysis and prediction of hazards caused by the weather.
4. Performace, verification and value of numerical models and forecasting services.
5. Practical Applications of ocean and climate models.
6. Education and training.
Authors should bear in mind the broad readership of the journal when submitting manuscripts.