- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 1369-4154 (Print), 2044-2394 (Online)
- Editors: Howard Williams Cardiff University/Aberystwyth University, UK, Graham Bird† University of Manchester, UK, and Richard Aquila University of Tennessee, USA
- Editorial board
Kantian Review publishes articles and reviews selected for their quality and relevance to current philosophical debate in relation to Kant's work. In recent times Kant's philosophy has influenced contemporary philosophers over a wide range of issues from epistemology, metaphysics and philosophy of science to moral and political philosophy, philosophy of religion, aesthetics and teleology. Kantian Review invites contributions to these debates along with original accounts of Kant's texts, and of the development of his thought in its historical background. Publishing quarterly from 2017, the December issue is devoted to special topics.
- Kantian Review, Volume 26, Issue 4
Kantian Review Conference 2023: Sovereignty, Nationality & Language – Cardiff University, 1-2 June
- 27 March 2023,
- It is often noted that Kant’s relation to nationality is ambiguous and seemingly paradoxical. Indeed, there is presently no consensus among Kantian scholars...
Why Try to be Important?
- 16 January 2023,
- At least in certain cultures, many people seem to value being important. It is supposed to be a good thing if you become a U.S. President who ends a war or...
KANTIAN REVIEW SPECIAL ISSUE ON KANT AND CONTEMPORARY ART
- 08 September 2022,
- The very title of § 45 in Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment seems to undermine from the outset the possibility of a dialogue with contemporary art: “Beautiful...