- Get access
- Contains open access
- ISSN: 0887-5367 (Print), 1527-2001 (Online)
- Editors: Dr Bonnie J. Mann University of Oregon, USA, Dr Erin McKenna University of Oregon, USA, Dr Camisha Russell University of Oregon, USA, and Dr Rocío Zambrana Emory University, USA
- Editorial board
New Editorial Team
Hypatia's Board of Associate Editors is happy to announce the selection of the new editorial team that will be leading the journal for the next five years starting in January 2024. It will be our first editorial team based outside North America. The editorial office will be at the University of Glasgow, where Katharine Jenkins works. Aidan McGlynn is at the University of Edinburgh, Simona Capisani and Aness Kim Webster are both at Durham University, all in the UK, and Charlotte Knowles is at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands. After a long process of selection and conversations with the different governing and editorial bodies of the journal, the new team is ready and willing to take on this challenging task. We welcome them.
Please see full announcement here.
Gathering Feminist Voices in the Time of Covid 19
At a time when gathering together is not possible, especially across geographic distance, Hypatia created a gathering of feminist voices in the time of Covid-19 in June 2020.
- 27 March 2023,
- It is often noted that Kant’s relation to nationality is ambiguous and seemingly paradoxical. Indeed, there is presently no consensus among Kantian scholars...
- 16 January 2023,
- At least in certain cultures, many people seem to value being important. It is supposed to be a good thing if you become a U.S. President who ends a war or...
- 08 September 2022,
- The very title of § 45 in Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment seems to undermine from the outset the possibility of a dialogue with contemporary art: “Beautiful...