- Get access
- Contains open access
Continues Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain (1980 - 2012)
- ISSN: 2051-5367 (Print), 2051-5375 (Online)
- Editor: Christoph Schuringa New College of the Humanities, London, UK
- Editorial board
Hegel Bulletin is a leading English language journal for anyone interested in Hegel’s thought, its context, legacy and contemporary relevance. The aim of the Bulletin is to promote high quality contributions in the field of Hegel studies. This field is broadly construed to include all aspects of Hegel’s thought, and its relation and relevance to the history of philosophy; Hegelian contributions to all aspects of current philosophical enquiry, including the modern European and analytic philosophical traditions; German Idealism, British Idealism, Marx and Marxism, Critical Theory, American Pragmatism; studies in the reception history of Hegel and German Idealism.
- 27 March 2023,
- It is often noted that Kant’s relation to nationality is ambiguous and seemingly paradoxical. Indeed, there is presently no consensus among Kantian scholars...
- 16 January 2023,
- At least in certain cultures, many people seem to value being important. It is supposed to be a good thing if you become a U.S. President who ends a war or...
- 08 September 2022,
- The very title of § 45 in Kant’s Critique of the Power of Judgment seems to undermine from the outset the possibility of a dialogue with contemporary art: “Beautiful...