- You have access
- Open access
- Cited by 3
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
2022. Music and the Queer Body in English Literature at the Fin de Siècle. p. 278.
Kaalund, Nanna Katrine Lüders 2022. ‘The Admiralty has been keeping its pictures’: photography and the British Arctic Expedition, 1875–1876. Early Popular Visual Culture, p. 1.
2022. Visual Culture and Arctic Voyages. p. 269.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2022
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781108992794
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108992794
- Subjects: Literature, English Literature 1830-1900
- Series: Cambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture (136)