- Cited by 4
Leonardo, Zeus 2005. Through the Multicultural Glass: Althusser, Ideology and Race Relations in Post-Civil Rights America. Policy Futures in Education, Vol. 3, Issue. 4, p. 400.
Gupta, Suman 2007. Social Constructionist Identity Politics and Literary Studies. p. 99.
Longaker, Mark Garrett 2011. John Locke's Monetary Argument: An Analysis with Methodological and Historical Implications. Rhetoric Society Quarterly, Vol. 41, Issue. 2, p. 125.
Jandric, Petar 2013. Information Systems and Technology for Organizations in a Networked Society. p. 88.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: August 2010
- Print publication year: 1998
- Online ISBN: 9780511585142
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511585142