- Cited by 3
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
Mythen, Gabe 2016. The Palgrave Handbook of Criminology and War. p. 45.
Bhattacharya, Nandini 2017. Risk, Incorporated: Dr. Love and Mr. Money. positions: asia critique, Vol. 25, Issue. 3, p. 595.
Han, Guang Schoolman, Ethan D. Arbuckle, J. Gordon and Morton, Lois Wright 2022. Weather, Values, Capacity and Concern: Toward a Social-Cognitive Model of Specialty Crop Farmers’ Perceptions of Climate Change Risk. Environment and Behavior, Vol. 54, Issue. 2, p. 327.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2012
- Print publication year: 2011
- Online ISBN: 9780511735950
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511735950
- Subjects: Humanities, Popular Science, General
- Series: Darwin College Lectures (24)