- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2013
- Online ISBN: 9781783300235
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781783300235
- Subjects: Humanities, General
The long-awaited 2nd edition of this best-selling research methods handbook is fully updated and includes brand new coverage of online research methods and techniques, mixed methodology and qualitative analysis. This edition includes two new contributed chapters: Professor Julie McLeod, Sue Childs and Elizabeth Lomas focus on research data management, applying evidence from the recent JISC funded ‘DATUM’ project; Dr Andrew Shenton examines strategies for analysing existing documents.