- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: May 2010
- Print publication year: 1999
- Online ISBN: 9780511565670
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511565670
Together, Models and Computability and its sister volume Sets and Proofs will provide readers with a comprehensive guide to the current state of mathematical logic. All the authors are leaders in their fields and are drawn from the invited speakers at 'Logic Colloquium '97' (the major international meeting of the Association of Symbolic Logic). It is expected that the breadth and timeliness of these two volumes will prove an invaluable and unique resource for specialists, post-graduate researchers, and the informed and interested nonspecialist.
Source: Extrait de L’Enseignement Mathématique