- Publisher: Facet
- Online publication date: June 2018
- Print publication year: 2012
- Online ISBN: 9781856049184
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.29085/9781856049184
- Subjects: Humanities, General
A new generation of learners in an increasingly global information environment require libraries to play a greater role than ever in the delivery of education and training. Mobile technology offers huge potential to help libraries transform their service models to meet this challenge. A brand new edition of the highly successful M-Libraries series, this draws together cutting-edge international contributions from the leading authorities in the field. Based on the proceedings of the Third International M-Libraries Conference held in Brisbane in May 2011 it explores the variety of work that libraries are doing across the world to deliver resources to users, via mobile and hand-held devices. The main strands of discussion include: mobile services and their development.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.