- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: October 2020
- Print publication year: 2020
- Online ISBN: 9781108913942
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108913942
The Iran-US Claims Tribunal, concerned principally with the claims of US nationals against Iran, is the most important international claims tribunal to have sat in over half a century. Its jurisprudence is bound to make a uniquely important contribution to international law and, in particular, the law relating to aliens, treaty law, and international arbitral procedure. Volume 39 also contains the decisions of the Tribunal's appointing authority in four recent arbitrator challenges and, for the first time, includes the pleadings submitted by the parties and the challenged arbitrator. The series is the only complete and fully indexed report of the decisions of this unique Tribunal. These reports are essential for all practitioners in the field of international claims, academics in private and public international law and comparative lawyers, as well as all Governments and law libraries.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.