- Cited by 6
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
Freudenthal, Gad and Zonta, Mauro 2012. AVICENNA AMONG MEDIEVAL JEWS THE RECEPTION OF AVICENNA'S PHILOSOPHICAL, SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL WRITINGS IN JEWISH CULTURES, EAST AND WEST. Arabic Sciences and Philosophy, Vol. 22, Issue. 2, p. 217.
2013. Books Received. Philosophy, Vol. 88, Issue. 4, p. 647.
Gutas, Dimitri 2018. Islamic Philosophy from the 12thto the 14thCentury. p. 19.
Adamson, Peter and Di Giovanni, Matteo 2018. Interpreting Averroes.
Schumacher, Lydia 2019. Early Franciscan Theology.
Zarepour, Mohammad Saleh 2022. Necessary Existence and Monotheism.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: June 2013
- Print publication year: 2013
- Online ISBN: 9781139047890
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781139047890
- Subjects: History of Philosophy, Medieval Philosophy, Philosophy