- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Online publication date: April 2017
- Print publication year: 2016
- Online ISBN: 9781474414487
Are global standards of aid, assistance and redistribution achievable in practice?
These 8 essays mirror and expand the complexity of contemporary discussions on cosmopolitanism and global justice, focusing on a normative study of the global institutional order with suggestions of direct ways to reform it. They assess schemes of worldwide distributive justice and the mechanisms required to discharge the global duties that the theories establish.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.