- This book is no longer available to purchase from Cambridge Core
- Publisher: Pickering & Chatto
- Online publication date: December 2014
- Online ISBN: 9781781440513
- Subjects: History, History of Medicine
The essays in this collection examine how human heredity was understood between the end of the First World War and the early 1970s. The contributors explore the interaction of science, medicine and society in determining how heredity was viewed across the world during the politically turbulent years of the twentieth century.
"'an intellectually provocative and theoretically inspiring book ... This volume makes an important contribution to our understanding of the history of human heredity.'"
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.