- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: December 2020
- Print publication year: 2021
- Online ISBN: 9781108647434
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108647434
In The Financial Courts, Jo Braithwaite analyses thirty years of cases involving the global derivatives markets, exploring the nature of these legal disputes and assessing their impact on financial markets and on commercial law more broadly. Weaving together this substantial body of cases with theoretical insights drawn from the growing literature on the internationalisation of financial law, Braithwaite offers readers a detailed and highly original contribution to the debate about the role of private law in international financial markets. This important work should be read by lawyers, economists and regulators in the field.
Sir Ross Cranston Source: Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law
Christopher Chen Source: The Modern Law Review
Namit Bafna Source: Banking & Finance Law Review
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.