- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2022
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781108877855
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108877855
Written to honor the 80th birthday of William Fulton, the articles collected in this volume (the second of a pair) present substantial contributions to algebraic geometry and related fields, with an emphasis on combinatorial algebraic geometry and intersection theory. Featured include commutative algebra, moduli spaces, quantum cohomology, representation theory, Schubert calculus, and toric and tropical geometry. The range of these contributions is a testament to the breadth and depth of Fulton's mathematical influence. The authors are all internationally recognized experts, and include well-established researchers as well as rising stars of a new generation of mathematicians. The text aims to stimulate progress and provide inspiration to graduate students and researchers in the field.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.