- Publisher: Bristol University Press
- Online publication date: September 2022
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781529219869
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.46692/9781529219869
Identifying a pattern of risky experimentation with automated systems in the Home Office, this book outlines precautionary measures that are essential to ensure that society benefits from government automation without exposing individuals to unacceptable risks.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.