- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: December 2021
- Print publication year: 2022
- Online ISBN: 9781139629225
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781139629225
Get up to speed with the fundamentals of electronic sensor design with this comprehensive guide, and discover powerful techniques to reduce the overall design timeline for your specific applications. Includes a step-by-step introduction to a generalized information-centric approach for designing electronic sensors, demonstrating universally applicable practical approaches to speed up the design process. Features detailed coverage of all the tools necessary for effective characterization and organization of the design process, improving overall process efficiency. Provides a coherent and rigorous theoretical framework for understanding the fundamentals of sensor design, to encourage an intuitive understanding of sensor design requirements. Emphasising an integrated interdisciplinary approach throughout, this is an essential tool for professional engineers and graduate students keen to improve their understanding of cutting-edge electronic sensor design.
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.