- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: October 2020
- Print publication year: 2020
- Online ISBN: 9781108884136
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108884136
The 2019 'Australian-German Workshop on Differential Geometry in the Large' represented an extraordinary cross section of topics across differential geometry, geometric analysis and differential topology. The two-week programme featured talks from prominent keynote speakers from across the globe, treating geometric evolution equations, structures on manifolds, non-negative curvature and Alexandrov geometry, and topics in differential topology. A joy to the expert and novice alike, this proceedings volume touches on topics as diverse as Ricci and mean curvature flow, geometric invariant theory, Alexandrov spaces, almost formality, prescribed Ricci curvature, and Kähler and Sasaki geometry.
Renato G. Bettiol - Lehman College, The City University of New York
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.