1. , , , , , Endometrial thickness is a valid monitoring parameter in cycles of ovulation induction with metropins alone. Fertil Steril 1996; 65: 262–6.
2. , , The detrimental effect of increased endometrial thickness on implantation and pregnancy rates and outcome in in vitro fertilization program. Fertil Steril 1999; 71: 147–9.
3. , , , , . The correlation between endometrial thickness and outcome of in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer (IVF-ET) outcome. Reprod Biol Endocinol 2008; 6: 37.
4. , , , , . Low-dose aspirin for oocyte donation recipients with a thin endometrium: prospective randomized study. Fertil Steril 1997; 68: 927–30.
5. , , , , , . Extended estrogen administration for women with thin endometrium in frozen-thawed in-vitro fertilization. J Assist Reprod Genet 2006; 23: 337–42.
6. , . Effect of vaginal sildenafil on the outcome of in vitro fertilization (IVF) after multiple failures attributed to poor endometrial development. Fertil Steril 2002; 78: 1073–6.
7. , , , , , . Combined treatment by pentoxifylline and tocopherol for recipient women with a thin endometrium enrolled in an oocyte donation programme. Hum Reprod 2002; 17: 1249–53.
8. , . Barad DH.Successful treatment of unresponsive thin endometrium.Fertil Steril 2011; 6: 2123.