1. , , , , . Assisted reproductive technology in Europe, 2001. Results generated from European registers by ESHRE. European IVF-monitoring pro- gramme (EIM). European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE). Hum Reprod 2005; 20: 1158–76.
2. , , . Cumulative probability of achieving an ongoing pregnancy after in-vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection according to a woman’s age, subfertility diagnosis and primary or secondary subfertility. Hum Reprod 2000; 15: 203–9.
3. , , , , , , , , . Oocyte and embryo quality as well as pregnancy rate in intracytoplasmic sperm injection are not affected by high follicular phase serum progesterone. Hum Reprod 1995; 10(12): 3091–6.
4. , , , , , , . Premature luteinization during gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist cycles and its relationship with in vitro fertilization outcome. Fertil Steril 2003; 80(6): 1444–9.
5. , , , , , . Is progesterone elevation on the day of human chorionic gonadotrophin administration associated with the probability of pregnancy in in vitro fertilization? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Hum Reprod Update 2007; 13(4): 343–55.
6. , , , , , , . Circulating progesterone levels and ongoing pregnancy rates in controlled ovarian stimulation cycles for in vitro fertilization: analysis of over 4000 cycles. Hum Reprod 2010; 25(8): 2092–100.
7. , , , , . Premature progesterone rise negatively correlated with live birth rate in IVF cycles with GnRH agonist: an analysis of 2,566 cycles. Fertil Steril 2012; 98(3): 664–70.
8. , , , , , , . Serum progesterone level effects on the outcome of in vitro fertilization in patients with different ovarian response: an analysis of more than 10,000 cycles. Fertil Steril 2012; 97(6): 1321–7.e4.
9. , , , . Significantly lower pregnancy rates in the presence of progesterone elevation in patients treated with GnRH antagonists and gonadotrophins: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Curr Pharm Biotechnol 2012; 13(3): 464–70.
10. , , , , , . Consequences of premature progesterone elevation on the outcome of in vitro fertilization: insights into a controversy. Fertil Steril 1997; 68(5): 799–805.