- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2008
- Print publication year: 1977
- Online ISBN: 9781139055055
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CHOL9780521219495
First published in 1970, The Cambridge History of Islam is a most comprehensive and ambitious collaborative survey of Islamic history and civilization. On publication it was welcomed as a work useful both for reference and reading, for the general reader, student and specialist alike. It has now been reprinted, with corrections, and for ease of handling the original two hardcover volumes have each been divided into two separate paperbacks.
Source: The Middle East Journal
Source: Journal of the American Oriental Society
* Views captured on Cambridge Core between #date#. This data will be updated every 24 hours.
Usage data cannot currently be displayed.