- Cited by 6
O'Neill, Michael 2010. The Cambridge History of English Poetry.
Vassallo, Peter 2010. The Cambridge History of English Poetry. p. 767.
Krueger, Anton 2015. Whose Voice is it Anyway? Implications of Free Writing. Current Writing: Text and Reception in Southern Africa, Vol. 27, Issue. 2, p. 103.
Doody, Noreen 2018. The Influence of Oscar Wilde on W.B. Yeats. p. 3.
Sen, Malcolm 2020. "Dragon-Ridden" Days: Yeats, Apocalypse, and the Anthropocene. International Yeats Studies, Vol. 4, Issue. 1, p. 111.
Keane, Patrick 2021. Making the Void Fruitful.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: January 2007
- Print publication year: 2006
- Online ISBN: 9781139001038
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CCOL0521650895