- Cited by 4
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
Scholliers, Peter 2021. The literature of food. An introduction from 1830 to present. Food, Culture & Society, Vol. 24, Issue. 4, p. 618.
Ash-Irisarri, Kate Atkinson, Laurie Black, Daisy Brazil, Sarah Calder, Natalie Finn, Andrew Greene, Darragh Lazikani, Ayoush Menmuir, Rebecca Ronan, Mark Sargan, J D and Strickland, Seth 2022. III Middle English. The Year's Work in English Studies,
Baker, William 2022. XVIII Bibliography, Textual Criticism, and Reference Works. The Year's Work in English Studies,
Menmuir, Rebecca Buchanan, Peter and Brookes, Lucy 2022. IV Chaucer. The Year's Work in English Studies,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: March 2020
- Print publication year: 2020
- Online ISBN: 9781316997796
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316997796
- Collection: Cambridge Companions to Literature and Classics
- Subjects: Literature, English Literature: General Interest, Literary Theory
- Series: Cambridge Companions to Literature