- Cited by 2
Cited byCrossref Citations
This Book has been cited by the following publications. This list is generated based on data provided by Crossref.
2019. Publications Received. Journal of the American Musicological Society, Vol. 72, Issue. 3, p. 939.
McManus, Laurie 2021. Nicole Grimes, Brahms's Elegies: The Poetics of Loss in Nineteenth-Century German Culture (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2019). xv + 277 pp. £75.00.. Nineteenth-Century Music Review, Vol. 18, Issue. 2, p. 309.
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Online publication date: May 2019
- Print publication year: 2019
- Online ISBN: 9781316681374
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316681374
- Subjects: Music, Music: General Interest, Music Criticism, Nineteenth-Century Music
- Series: Composers in Context