Published online by Cambridge University Press: 07 September 2010
A 4to volume containing 13 original documents.
Given by S. Sandars, M.A., in 1871.
1. Deed of 1478 concerning John Hastings and John Heydon of Yexham and Repps, Norfolk.
2. Deed of 1639, concerning property in Fulmodeston cum Croxton, Norfolk.
3. Relacion de la muerte del Rey Phelipe Segundo. Paper, ff. 2.
4. Grant (imperfect) cir. 1580 by Th. Cobbe of lands to the Duke of Norfolk.
5. Bond of John Freshwater of Heybridge Hale, Essex, to the Dean of St Paul's (Stillingfleet): 1685.
6. MS. account of Charles XII. of Sweden with an engraved portrait (by R. Smithsen) and a newspaper (the Daily Courant of Monday, May 10, 1703), one leaf, containing a description of Charles XII.
See Browning's Charles XII.
7. Builders' accounts for the erection of Blenheim Castle, Feb. 170⅞. ff. 5.
8. Order for payment to General Ld Southampton of £12,957. 5s. 8¾d., signed by George III.: 30 Mar. 1793.
9. Contract between L. Arcambal, Vice-Consul of the French Republic, and F. L. Taney, merchant of New York, for the supply of 200,000 lbs. weight of Sole Leather. In English and French. 28 July, 1794.
10. Six Papers printed and MS. issued in 1775–1806 in Normandy (at Caen): some with the stamp of the Republic.
11. An order of Court signed by Lord Ellenborough. 15 June, 1814.
12. Order of Court signed by Baron Park and Tindal L.C.J., in 1832 and 1835.