The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities, including:
- Promoting European microwaves
- Networking and uniting microwave scientists and engineers in Europe
- Providing a single voice for European microwave scientists and engineers in Europe
- Promoting public awareness and appreciation of microwaves
- Attaining full recognition of microwaves by the European Union
- Organizing European Microwave Symposia and, in particular, the European Microwave Conference (EuMC) and the European Microwave Week (EuMW), as well as all the associated events
- Circulating information among European microwave scientists and engineers
The Association is allowed to perform all actions directly or indirectly related to its object. In particular, it may organize any form of cooperation between its members, symposia, seminars, study schemes, and carry out and publish studies, magazines or books, etc.
The development of EuMA is strongly related to the historical development of the European Microwave Conference (EuMC).