We provide a range of services to the members of our society partners, including access to journal content (current and archival), discounts on Cambridge University Press publications and customer service support to ensure that any queries or problems are resolved quickly.
In addition, we provide advice and support to our society partners, enabling them to manage and grow their membership base more effectively. This includes everything from promotional material and publishing workshops for members to online membership management on behalf of our society partners.
Cambridge University Press currently administers membership for a number of major societies. Our member services are integrated seamlessly into our digital platform, Cambridge Core, to provide a wealth of resources on the same stable platform as our journals content. This includes, but is by no means limited to:
- online membership registration or renewal at tiered rates (professional, retired, student, life, etc., and rates based on income), paying securely online in pounds sterling, US dollars or Euros, using any major credit card
- online renewals processed instantly
- access to an online members portal through which members can update their details, search a private members directory, and make voluntary contributions
Our society partners benefit from:
- on-demand access to the live members list or regular lists sent to your membership committee at intervals of your choosing
- administrative access to the members database, as well as access to information on lapsed or cancelled memberships
- the ability to tailor registration/renewal forms around society requirements (e.g. adding a specific question about areas of expertise, adding introductory text, adding a conference registration feature, etc.).
We can also provide conference registration management, where appropriate.