Cambridge University Press provides hard copy and electronic reprints of articles in the majority of our journals. Our commercial sales team can also provide quotes for permission to translate articles and any other permission that involves the reuse of our journal content for a corporate client.
For general enquiry about commercial reprints, please contact USReprints@cambridge.org
Hard copy reprints
Bulk hard copy reprints are an effective tool to communicate the latest research to your target audience at exhibitions, conferences and through direct mailing. Our reprint services include:
- Standard delivery worldwide within 2–3 weeks of placing an order.
- Rush orders delivered within 7 working days.
- Production with or without a custom colour journal cover.
- Incorporation of company branding, disclaimers and other customisation, subject to editorial approval.
- Bundling of several articles into a custom collection, bound together with a custom colour journal cover.
Cambridge University Press offers a range of ePrint options that are uniquely designed to allow access to an article across a wide range of devices. They are supplied as an encrypted link to the article, which can be placed on your website, on CDs or USB keys or used in email campaigns. A variety of customisation options are available, subject to editorial approval – including addition of company branding, disclaimers or audio/video files.
Requesting a quotation
When requesting a quotation, please include the full reference of the material (journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, name of author and title of article), the quantity of hard copy or electronic reprints required and a brief description of the intended use of the reprint.
The minimum order quantity for both hard copy reprints and ePrints is 100.