The graphic papers of Pablo, 14 years, diagnosed of autism of high functioning, serve as a sign of alert when facing what underlies after the specializing professional intervention.
A few letters, a few drawings, and a few words that show the powerlessness, the suffering and the absence of contextual specific adequacy.
In this work we study, from the analysis of a real case, some excellent aspects in the psychosociosanitary attention, such as:
- The need for compilation of pertinent information
- The need for elimination of prejudices
- The need for respect to the family
- The need for specialized formation
- The need for search of a shared communicative code
- The need for search of strategies of social interaction
- The need for empathy
- The need for search of contextual specific adequacy
- The need for rigorous rules in the physical containment.
- The need of a turned over of adapted information
- The need to respect the psychoevolutive situation of the patient
- The need to give priority to the person on the illness.
A testimony that should serve as a warning for those institutions, administrations and professionals who are thinking of having put all the resources to its scope.
A testimony that should serve to contribute information and new challenges to those other professionals who do not stop their determination of conceptual and/or clinical anxious research.