Weed Science publishes original research and scholarship in the form of peer-reviewed articles focused on fundamental research directly related to all aspects of weed science in agricultural systems.
Topics for Weed Science include:
- the biology and ecology of weeds in agricultural, forestry, aquatic, turf, recreational, rights-of-way and other settings, genetics of weeds
- herbicide resistance, chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and molecular action of herbicides and plant growth regulators used to manage undesirable vegetation
- ecology of cropping and other agricultural systems as they relate to weed management
- biological and ecological aspects of weed control tools including biological agents, and herbicide resistant crops
- effect of weed management on soil, air and water.