an international journal devoted to the promotion of the recent progresses in all fields of applied physics.
The articles published in EPJ AP
span the whole spectrum of applied physics research.
- Semiconductors and devices
- Physics of organic materials and devices
- Thin films
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies
- Spintronics, magnetism and superconductivity
- Imaging, microscopy and spectroscopy
- Plasma, discharges and processes
- Physics of energy generation transfer, conversion and storage
- Instrumentation and metrology
- Physics and mechanics of fluids, microfluidics
- Biophysics and biosensors
- Surfaces and interfaces