For media information and advertising rates, please contact:
Stephen H. P. Mell
PTM Publishers Limited
Tel: +44 (0)20 8642 0162
- The publication of advertisements does not constitute any endorsement of the products advertised by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, BJPsych Editors, or Cambridge University Press.
- Advertising is subject to editorial oversight from the editorial team.
- BJPsych does not allow advertising or revenue potential to influence editorial decisions.
- The editorial content of each issue is compiled independently of any advertising booked for the same issue.
- Advertisements will not knowingly be placed against editorial content relating to the same subject or product.
- Advertisements must be clearly distinguishable from the peer-reviewed editorial content published in the Journal.
- Advertisements must be truthful and comply with all relevant laws, regulations and industry codes.
- The Journal will not accept advertisements for alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, or illegal products.
- Advertisements from competitors may be accepted at the discretion of the editorial team.
- BJPsych does not accept sponsored supplements. Those interested in publishing a supplement should consider BJPsych Open as an alternative option. Contact the editorial office via BJPOpen@rcpsych.ac.uk.