1. International Atomic Energy Agency, Criteria for underground disposal of solid radioactive wastes. Vienna, IAEA Safety Series No. 60 (1983).
2. World Health Organisation Regional Office for Europe, Management of high-level radioactive waste. Copenhagen, WHO Regional European Series No. 13 (1982).
3. Nuclear Energy Agency, Long term radiation protection objectives for radioactive waste disposal (report of the joint CRPPH/RWMC Expert Group). Paris, NEA (OECD) (1984).
International Commission on Radiological Protection, Radiation protection principles for the disposal of solid radioactive work. ICRP Publication 46, Ann. ICRP
15 (4) (1985).
5. International Atomic Energy Agency, Safety principles and technical criteria for the underground disposal of high level radioactive waste. Vienna, IAEA Safety Series No. 99 (1989).
International Commission on Radiological Protection, 1990 Recommendations of ICRP. ICRP Publication 60, Ann. ICRP
21 (1-3) (1991).
7. Environmental Protection Agency, Environmental standards for the management and disposal of spent nuclear fuel, high-level and transuranic wastes; Final rule. Federal Register 40 CFR Part 1 (1985).
Cadelli, N., Cottone, G., Orlowski, S., Bertozzi, G., Girardi, F. and Saltelli, A.. Performance Assessment of Geological Isolation Systems for Radioactive Waste. Summary CEC EUR 11775, Luxembourg (1988).
Laurens, J-M., Thompson, B.G.J. and Summerling, T.J., The development and application of an integrated radiological risk assessment procedure using time-dependent probabilistic risk analysis. Proc. Int. Symp. on Safety Assessment of Radioactive Waste Repositories. CEC/NEA/IAEA (1989).
Billington, D.E., Lever, D.A. and Wisbey, S.J., Radiological assessment of deep geologic disposal: Work of UK Nirex Ltd. Proc. Int. Symp. on Safety Assessment of Radioactive Waste Repositories. CEC/NEA/IAEA (1989).
11. National Radiological Protection Board, Consultative Document: Radiological Protection Objectives for the Land-based Disposal of Solid Radioactive Wastes. Chilton, NRPB-M279 (1991).
12. National Radiological Protection Board, Radiological Protection Objectives for the Disposal of Solid Radioactive Wastes. Chilton, NRPB-GSl (London, HMSO) (1983).