Offering complete solutions for biomedical research, high-tech industries and education, Carl Zeiss Microscopy has over 160 years experience innovating and manufacturing microscopes. With products ranging from light microscopes to electron and ion microscopes, Carl Zeiss provides unsurpassed, industry-leading technology for a diverse range of applications. Scientifically trained application specialists, a global network of field service engineers, and a vast array of educational opportunities ensures our customers always receive the best microscopy experience. With a mission to support your efforts, our commitment to customer care positions Carl Zeiss as a leader in the research community.
• Light Microscopes Imaging Systems—Upright and inverted microscopes with complete hard- and software solutions for your imaging needs
• Laser Scanning Microscopes—High sensitivity confocal scanning, spectral imaging, and topography
• Stereo & Zoom Microscopes—Outstanding zoom and resolution functionality for sorting and dissection tasks
• Superresolution Microscopy—Open up a new dimension in light microscopy with ELYRA
• Laser Microdissection—Isolate archived tissue, single cells, live cells, or chromosomes
• Correlative Microscopy—Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy (CLEM)
• Scanning Electron Microscopes—High resolution surface information for life sciences and materials analysis
• FIB-SEM—Combine 3D imaging and analysis with focused ion beam milling
• Ion Microscopes—Ultra-high resolution and material contrast with uncoated specimens
Focused on the needs of research and development as well as production processes and technologies in Life Sciences, Materials Research, Quality Control, and Natural Resources, we are serving a wide variety of industries and research institutes in academia and industry around the globe.