What are the benefits of publishing in Laser and Particle Beams?
· Open access option: anyone in the world with an internet connection will be able to access your article with the right to re-distribute and re-use the article under the terms of a Creative Commons license. Further details on open access publishing can be found here. If you wish to publish your article as open access please let the Editor know when your paper is accepted.
· Broad range of topics: published work can cover the following topics: the physics of high energy densities; non-LTE phenomena; hot dense matter and related atomic, plasma and hydrodynamic physics and astrophysics; intense sources of coherent radiation; high current particle accelerators; beam-wave interaction; and pulsed power technology.
· Your paper will be handled by a team of expert editors and reviewers
· Figures are produced in colour free of charge
· Content is indexed by ‘abstracting and indexing’ services, such as Web of Science and Scopus
· We are a member of COPE
For more information on manuscript preparation, see the Instructions for Contributors
To submit your paper go to: https://www.editorialmanager.com/lpb/default.aspx
For any questions please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Dieter Hoffmann, at: LPBemail@example.com