1. Alexanian, R, Dimopoulos, M. The treatment of multiple myeloma. N Engl J Med 1994; 330: 484–489.
2. Nishiyama, Y, Tateishi, U, Shizukuishi, K et al. Role of 18F-fluoride PET/CT in the assessment of multiple myeloma: initial experience. Ann Nucl Med 2013; 27: 78–83.
3. Cascini, G L, Cuccurullo, V, Tamburrini, O et al. Nuclear medicine in multiple myeloma more than diagnosis. Nucl Med Rev Cent East Eur 2010; 13: 32–38.
4. Cavo, M, Gobbi, M, Tura, S. Peptichemio in multiple myeloma. (Preliminary results). Haematologica 1981; 66: 208–215.
6. Bayouth, J E, Macey, D J, Kasi, L P et al. Pharmacokinetics, dosimetry and toxicity of Holmium-166-DOTMP for bone marrow ablation in multiple myeloma. J Nucl Med 1995; 36: 730–737.
7. Breitz, H B, Wendt, R E, Stabin, M S et al.
166Ho-DOTMP radiation-absorbed dose estimation for skeletal targeted radiotherapy. J Nucl Med 2006; 47: 534–542.
8. Wiesmann, A, Einsele, H, Kanz, L, Dohmen, B M. Complete remission after myeloablation with bone-seeking 186Re-HEDP and high-dose melphalan followed by autologous stem cell transplantation in a patient with chemorefractory multiple myeloma. Bone Marrow Transplant 2005; 36: 89–90.
9. Rabie, A, Enayati, R, Yousefnia, H et al. Preparation, quality control and biodistribution assessment of 153Sm-BPAMD as a novel agent for bone pain palliation therapy. Ann Nucl Med 2015; 29: 870–876.
10. Fellnera, M, Biesalski, B, Bausbacher, N et al. (68)Ga-BPAMD: PET-imaging of bone metastases with a generator based positron emitter. Nucl Med Biol 2012; 39: 993–999.
11. Fellner, M, Baum, R P, Kubícek, V et al. PET/CT imaging of osteoblastic bone metastases with (68)Ga-bisphosphonates: first human study. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2010; 37: 834.
12. Yousefnia, H, Zolghadri, S, Sadeghi, H R et al. Preparation and biological assessment of 177Lu-BPAMD as a high potential agent for bone pain palliation therapy: comparison with 177Lu-EDTMP. J Radioanal Nucl Chem 2016; 307: 1243–1251.
13. Macfarlane, D J, Durrant, S, Bartlett, M L et al.
153Sm EDTMP for bone marrow ablation prior to stem cell transplantation for haematological malignancies. Nucl Med Commun 2002; 23: 1099–1106.
14. Vanhemert, F J, Sloof, G W, Schimmel, K J M et al. Radiopharmaceutical management of 90Y/111In labeled antibodies: shielding and quantification during preparation and administration. Ann Nucl Med 2006; 20: 575–581.
15. Horovitz, C T. Biochemistry of Scandium and Yttrium, Part 2: Biochemistry and Applications. New York: Springer, 2000.
16. Ogawa, K, Kawashima, H, Shiba, K et al. Development of [90Y]DOTA-conjugated bisphosphonate for treatment of painful bone metastases. Nucl Med Biol 2009; 36: 129–135.
18. Rabiei, A, Shamsaei, M, Yousefnia, H et al. Development and biological evaluation of 90Y-BPAMD as a novel bone seeking therapeutic agent. Radiochimica Acta 2016; 104: 727–734.
19. Pandey, U, Dhami, P S, Jagesia, P et al. Extraction paper chromatography technique for the radionuclidic purity evaluation of 90Y for clinical use. Anal Chem 2008; 80: 801–807.
20. Yousefnia, H, Zolghadri, S, Jalilian, A R, Naseri, Z. Preliminary absorbed dose evaluation of two novel 153Sm bone-seeking agents for radiotherapy of bone metastases: comparison with 153Sm-EDTMP. J Radiother Pract 2015; 14: 252–259.
21. Sparks, R B, Aydogan, B. Comparison of the effectiveness of some common animal data scaling techniques in estimating human radiation dose. Sixth International Radiopharmaceutical Dosimetry Symposium. Oak Ridge, TN: Oak Ridge Associated Universities, 1996: 705–716.
22. Stabin, M G, Siegel, J A. Physical models and dose factors for use in internal dose assessment. Health Phys 2003; 85: 294–310.
23. Stabin, M G, Sparks, R B, Crowe, E. OLINDA/EXM: The second-generation personal computer software for internal dose assessment in nuclear medicine. J Nucl Med 2005; 46: 1023–1027.
24. Brenner, D J. Effective dose: a flawed concept that could and should be replaced. Br J Radiol 2008; 81: 521–523.
25. ICRP Publication 103. The 2007 recommendations of the international commission on radiological protection. Ann ICRP 2007; 37: 2–4.
26. Bélanger, M J, Krause, S M, Ryan, C et al. Biodistribution and radiation dosimetry of [18F]F-PEB in nonhuman primates. Nucl Med Commun 2008; 29: 915–919.
27. Kesner, A L, Hsueh, W A, Czernin, J et al. Radiation dose estimates for [18F]5-fluorouracil derived from PET-based and tissue-based methods in rats. Mol Imaging Biol 2008; 10: 341–348.
28. Williams, LE. Radiopharmaceuticals: Introduction to Drug Evaluation and Dose Estimation. ISBN 9781439810675, Florida, USA: CRC Press, 2010.