1. Abo-Eldahab, E. M. and Aziz, M. A. E., “Hall and Ion-Slip Effects on MHD Free Convective Heat Generating Flow past a Semi-Infinite Vertical Flat Plate,” Physica Scripta, 61, pp. 344–348 (2000).
2. Ibrahim, F. S., Hassanien, I. A. and Bakr, A. A., “Unsteady Magnetohydrodynamic Micropolar Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer over a Vertical Porous Plate through a Porous Medium in the Presence of Thermal and Mass Diffusion with a Constant Heat Source,” Canadian Journal of Physics, 82, pp. 775–790 (2004).
3. Chaudhary, R. C. and Jain, A., “Combined Heat and Mass Transfer Effects on MHD Free Convection Flow past an Oscillating Plate Embedded in Porous Medium,” Romanian Journal Physics, 52, pp. 505–524 (2007).
4. Postelnicu, A., “Influence of Chemical Reaction on Heat and Mass Transfer by Natural Convection from Vertical Surfaces in Porous Media Considering Soret and Dufour Effects,” Heat and Mass Transfer, 43, pp. 595–602 (2007).
5. Mbeledogu, I. U. and Ogulu, A., “Heat and Mass Transfer of an Unsteady MHD Natural Convection Flow of a Rotating Fluid past a Vertical Porous Flat Plate in the Presence of Radiative Heat Transfer,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 50, pp. 1902–1908 (2007).
6. Beg, O. A., Bakier, A. Y. and Prasad, V. R., “Numerical Study of Free Convection Magnetohydrodynamic Heat and Mass Transfer from a Stretching Surface to a Saturated Porous Medium with Soret and Dufour Effects,” Computational Materials Science, 46, pp. 57–65 (2009).
7. Ghosh, S. K., Beg, O. A. and Zueco, J., “Hydromagnetic Free Convection Flow with Induced Magnetic Field Effects,” Meccanica, 45, pp. 175–185 (2010).
8. Makinde, O. D., “Similarity Solution of Hydromagnetic Heat and Mass Transfer over a Vertical Plate with a Convective Surface Boundary Condition,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, 5, pp. 700–710 (2010).
9. Rahman, M. M. and Salahuddin, K. M., “Study of Hydromagnetic Heat and Mass Transfer Flow over an Inclined Heated Surface with Variable Viscosity and Electric Conductivity,” Communications in Non-Linear Science and Numerical Simulation, 15, pp. 2073–2085 (2010).
10. Chamkha, A. J. and Aly, A. M., “MHD Free Convection Flow of a Nanofluid past a Vertical Plate in the Presence of Heat Generation or Absorption Effects,” Chemical Engineering Communications, 198, pp. 425–441 (2010).
11. Seth, G. S., Ansari, Md. S. and Nandkeolyar, R., “MHD Natural Convection Flow with Radiative Heat Transfer past an Impulsively Moving Plate with Ramped Wall Temperature,” Heat and Mass Transfer, 47, pp. 551–561 (2011).
12. Das, K., “Effect of Chemical Reaction and Thermal Radiation on Heat and Mass Transfer Flow of MHD Micropolar Fluid in a Rotating Frame of Reference,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 54, pp. 3505–3513 (2011).
13. Khan, I., Fakhar, K. and Shafie, S., “Magnetohydrodynamic Free Convection Flow past an Oscillating Plate Embedded in a Porous Medium,” Journal of Physical Society of Japan, 80, 104401 (2011).
14. Prasad, V. R., Vasu, B. and Beg, O. A., “Thermo-Diffusion and DiffusionThermo Effects on MHD Free Convection Flow past a Vertical Porous Plate Embedded in a Non-Darcian Porous Medium,” Chemical Engineering Journal, 173, pp. 598–606 (2011).
15. Narahari, M. and Debnath, L., “Unsteady Magnetohydrodynamic Free Convection Flow past an Accelerated Vertical Plate with Constant Heat Flux and Heat Generation or Absorption,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (ZAMM), 93, pp. 38–49 (2013).
16. Deka, R. K., Paul, A. and Chaliha, A., “Transient Free Convection Flow past an Accelerated Vertical Cylinder in a Rotating Fluid,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 5, pp. 505–513 (2014).
17. Hossain, Md. D., Samad, Md. A. and Alam, Md. M., “MHD Free Convection and Mass Transfer Flow through a Vertical Oscillatory Porous Plate with Hall, Ion-Slip Currents and Heat Source in a Rotating System,” Procedia Engtneering, 105, pp. 56–63 (2015).
18. Balamurugan, K. S., Ramaprasad, J. L. and Varma, S. V. K., “Unsteady MHD Free Convective Flow past a Moving Vertical Plate with Time Dependent Suction and Chemical Reaction in a Slip Flow Regime,” Procedia Engineering, 127, pp. 516–523 (2015).
19. Seth, G. S. and Sarkar, S., “Hydromagnetic Natural Convection Flow with Induced Magnetic Field and nth Order Chemical Reaction of a Heat Absorbing Fluid past an Impulsively Moving Vertical Plate with Ramped Temperature,” Bulgarian Chemical Commucations, 47, pp. 66–79 (2015).
20. Butt, A. S. and Ali, A., “Entropy Generation Effects in a Hydromagnetic Free Convection Flow past a Vertical Oscillating Plate,” Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 57, pp. 27–37 (2016).
21. Cramer, K. R. and Pai, S. I., Magnetofluid-Dynamics for Engineers and Applied Physicists, McGraw-Hill, New York, (1973).
22. Raptis, A. and Singh, A. K., “Rotation Effects on MHD Free-Convection Flow past an Accelerated Vertical Plate,” Mechanics Research Communications, 12, pp. 31–40 (1985).
23. Kythe, P. K. and Puri, P., “Unsteady MHD Free Convection Flows on a Porous Plate with Time-Dependent Heating in a Rotating Medium,” Astrophysics Space Science, 143, pp. 51–62 (1988).
24. Tokis, J. N., “Free Convection and Mass Transfer Effects on the Magnetohydrodynamic Flows Near a Moving Plate in a Rotating Medium,” Astrophysics Space Science, 144, pp. 291–301 (1988).
25. Nanousis, N., “Thermal Diffusion Effects on MHD Free Convective and Mass Transfer Flow past a Moving Infinite Vertical Plate in a Rotating Fluid,” Astrophysics Space Science, 191, pp. 313–322 (1992).
26. Bear, J., Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media, Dover Publications, New York, (1988).
27. Beard, D. W. and Walters, K., “Elastico-Viscous Boundary-Layer Flows. I. Two-Dimensional Flow Near a Stagnation Point,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, 60, pp. 667–674 (1964).
28. Nandeppanavar, M. M., Abel, M. S. and Tawade, J., “Heat Transfer in a Walter's Liquid B Fluid over an Impermeable Stretching Sheet with Non-Uniform Heat Source/Sink and Elastic Deformation,” Communications in Non-linear Science and Numerical Simulation, 15, pp. 1791–1802 (2010).
29. Chang, T. B. et al., “Numerical Study of Transient Free Convective Mass Transfer in a Walters-B Viscoelastic Flow with Wall Suction,” Communications in Non-linear Science and Numerical Simulation, 16, pp. 216–225 (2011).
30. Khan, I., Ali, F., Shafie, S. and Qasim, M., “Unsteady Free Convective Flow in a Walters’-B Fluid and Heat Transfer Analysis,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, 37, pp. 437–448 (2014).
31. Uwanta, I. J., Isah B. Y. and Ibrahim, M. O., “Viscoelastic Fluid Flow past an Infinite Vertical Plate with Heat Dissipation,” International Journal of Computer Applications, 36, pp. 17–24 (2011).
32. Hayat, T., Asad, S., Mustafa, M. and Alsulami, H. H., “Heat Transfer Analysis in the Flow of Walters’B Fluid with a Convective Boundary Condition,” Chinese Physics B, 23, 084701 (2014).
33. Hayat, T., Hutter, K., Nadeem, S. and Asghar, S., “Unsteady Hydromagnetic Flow of a Conducting Second Grade Fluid,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics (ZAMP), 55, pp. 626–641 (2004).
34. Siddheshwar, P. G. and Mahabaleshwar, U. S., “Effects of Radiation and Heat Source on MHD Flow of a Viscoelastic Liquid and Heat Transfer over a Stretching Sheet,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 40, pp. 807–820 (2005).
35. Ghasemi, E., Bayat, M. and Bayat, M., “Viscoelastic MHD Flow of Walters Liquid B Fluid and Heat Transfer over a Non-Isothermal Stretching Sheet,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, 6, pp. 5022–5039 (2011).
36. Prakash, O., Kumar, D. and Dwivedi, Y. K., “Heat Transfer in MHD Flow of Dusty Viscoelastic (Walters’ Liquid Model-B) Stratified Fluid in Porous Medium under Variable Viscosity,” Pramana-Journal of Physics, 79, pp. 1457–1470 (2012).
37. Khan, I., Fakhar, K. and Anwar, M. I., “Hydromagnetic Rotating Flows of an Oldroyd-B Fluid in a Porous Medium,” Special Topics and Review in Porous Media, 3, pp. 89–95 (2012).
38. Garg, B., Singh, K. D. and Bansal, A., “Hall Current Effect on Viscoelastic (Walter's Liquid Model-B) MHD Oscillatory Convective Channel Flow through a Porous Medium with Heat Radiation,” Kragujevac Journal of Science, 36, pp. 19–32 (2014).
39. Singh, K. D., Garg, B. and Bansal, A., “Hall Current Effect on Visco-Elastic MHD Oscillatory Convective Flow through a Porous Medium in a Vertical Channel with Heat Radiation,” Proceedings of Indian National Science Academy, 80, pp. 333–343 (2014).
40. Ramesh, K. and Devakar, M., “Effect of Heat Transfer on the Peristaltic Flow of Walters B Fluid in a Vertical Channel with an External Magnetic Field,” Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 29, 04015050 (2016).
41. Veera Krishna, M. and Gangadhar Reddy, M., “MHD Convective Rotating Flow past an Oscillating Porous Plate with Chemical Reaction and Hall Effects,” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 149, 012217 (2016).
42. Abdel-Rahman Rashed, G. M. and El-fayez, F. M. N., “Studying Fadiation and Reaction Effects on Unsteady MHD Non-Newtonian (Walters’B) Fluid in Porous Medium,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2016, 9262518 (2016).
43. Ali, F., Sheikh, N. A., Saqib, M. and Khan, A., “Hidden Phenomena of an MHD Unsteady Flow in Porous Medium with Heat Transfer,” Nonlinear Science Letters A, 8, pp. 101–116 (2017).
44. Sutton, G. and Sherman, A., Engineering Magnetohydrodynamics, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1965.
45. Meyer, R. C., “On Reducing Aerodynamic Heat-Transfer Rates by Magnetohydrodynamic Technique”, Journal of Aerospace Sciences, 25, pp. 561–566 (1958).