1. Dodge, F. T., The New “Dynamic Behavior of Liquids in Moving Containers”, NASA SP-106 (2000).
2. Deng, M. L. and Yue, B. Z., “Attitude Dynamics and Control of Liquid Filled Spacecraft with Large Amplitude Fuel Slosh,” Journal of Mechanics, 33, pp. 125–136 (2017).
3. Hung, R. J., Long, Y. T. and Zu, G. J., “Coupling of Gravity-Gradient-Dominated Acceleration-Induced Slosh Reaction Torques with Spacecraft Orbital Dynamics,” Control Engineering Practice, 4, pp. 939–949 (1996).
4. Hung, R. J., Long, Y. T. and Chi, Y. M., “Slosh Dynamics Coupled with Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics. I - Formulation and Theory,” Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 33, pp. 575–581 (1996).
5. Hastings, L. J. and Rutherford, R. I., “Low Gravity Liquid-Vapor Interface Shapes in Axisymmetric Containers and a Computer Solution,” NASA TM X-53790 (1968)
6. Bauer, H. F. and Eidel, W., “Free and Forced Oscillations of a Frictionless Liquid in a Long Rectangular Tank with Structural Obstructions at the Free Liquid Surface,” Archive of Applied Mechanics, 70, pp. 550–560 (2000).
7. Bauer, H. F. and Eidel, W., “Hydroelastic Vibrations in a Two-Dimensional Rectangular Container Filled with Frictionless Liquid and a Partly Elastically Covered Free Surface,” Journal of Fluids and Structures, 19, pp. 209–220 (2004).
8. Yue, B. Z., Wu, W. J. and Yan, Y. L., “Modeling and Coupling Dynamics of the Spacecraft with Multiple Propellant Tanks,” AIAA Journal, 54, pp. 3608–3618 (2016).
9. Peterson, L. D., Crawley, E. F. and Hansman, R., “Nonlinear Fluid Slosh Coupled to the Dynamics of a Spacecraft,” AIAA Journal, 27, pp. 1230–1240 (1989).
10. Sabri, F. and Lakis, A. A., “Effects of Sloshing on Flutter Prediction of Liquid-Filled Circular Cylindrical Shell,” Journal of Aircraft, 48, pp. 1829–1839 (2011).
11. He, Y. J., Ma, X. R., Wang, P. P. and Wang, B. L., “Low-Gravity Liquid Nonlinear Sloshing Analysis in a Tank Under Pitching Excitation,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 299, pp. 164–177 (2007).
12. McIver, P., “Sloshing Frequencies for Cylindrical and Spherical Containers Filled to an Arbitrary Depth,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 201, pp. 243–257 (1989).
13. Utsumi, M., “Low-Gravity Propellant Slosh Analysis Using Spherical Coordinates,” Journal of Fluids and Structures, 12, pp. 57–83 (1998).
14. Utsumi, M., “Low-Gravity Sloshing in an Axisymmetrical Container Excited in the Axial Direction,” Journal of Applied Mechanics-Transactions of the ASME, 67, pp. 344–354 (2000).
15. Utsumi, M., “Low-Gravity Slosh Analysis for Cylindrical Tanks with Hemiellipsoidal Top and Bottom,” Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 45, pp. 813–821 (2008).
16. Yang, D. D. and Yue, B. Z., “Research on Sloshing in Axisymmetrcal Containers Under Low Gravity,” Journal of Astronautics, 34, pp. 917–925 (2013).
17. Utsumi, M., “Slosh Damping Caused by Friction Work Due to Contact Angle Hysteresis,” AIAA Journal, 55, pp. 265–273 (2016).
18. Lü, J., Wang, S. M. and Wang, T. S., “Coupling Dynamic Analysis of a Liquid-Filled Spherical Container Subject to Arbitrary Excitation,” Acta Mechanica Sinica, 28, pp. 1154–1162 (2012).
19. Faltinsen, O. M. and Timokha, A. N., “Analytically Approximate Natural Sloshing Modes for a Spherical Tank Shape,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 703, pp. 391–401 (2012).
20. Yue, B. Z. and Zhu, L. M., “Hybrid Control of Liquid-Filled Spacecraft Maneuvers by Dynamic Inversion and Input Shaping,” AIAA Journal, 52, pp. 618–626 (2014).
21. Kana, D. D., “Validated Spherical Pendulum Model for Rotary Liquid Slosh,” Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 26, pp. 188–195 (1989).
22. Ahmad, S., Yue, B. Z. and Shah, S. F., “Hamilton Structure and Stability Analysis for a Partially Filled Container,” Journal of Mechanics, 29, pp. 79–83 (2012).
23. Dodge, F. T., Green, S. T. and Cruse, M. W., “Analysis of Small-Amplitude Low Gravity Sloshing in Axisymmetric Tanks,” Microgravity - Science and Technology, 4, pp. 228–234 (1991).
24. Veldman, A. E. P., Gerrits, J., Luppes, R., Helder, J. A. and Vreeburg, J. P. B., “The Numerical Simulation of Liquid Sloshing on Board Spacecraft,” Journal of Computational Physics, 224, pp. 82–99 (2007).
25. Kulczycki, T., Kwaśnicki, M. and Siudeja, B., “The Shape of the Fundamental Sloshing Mode in Axisymmetric Containers,” Journal of Engineering Mathematics, 99, pp. 157–183 (2016).
26. Ibrahim, R. A., Liquid Sloshing Dynamics Theory and Applications, 2nd Edition, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, pp. 294–329 (2005).
27. Yang, A. S., “Investigation of Liquid–Gas Interfacial Shapes in Reduced Gravitational Environments,” International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 50, pp. 1304–1315 (2008).
28. Storey, J. M., Kirk, D. R., Gutierrez, H., Marsell, B. and Schallhorn, P. A. “Experimental, Numerical and Analytical Characterization of Slosh Dynamics Applied to In-Space Propellant Storage and Management,” 51st AIAA/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference, Orlando, FL (2015).