1. Choudhari, M. and Lockard, D. P., “Assessment of Slat Noise Predictions for 30P30N High-Lift Configuration from BANC-III Workshop,” 21st AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, Dallas, USA (2015).
2. Peng, S. H., “Lessons Learned from Hybrid RANS-LES Computations of a Three-Element Airfoil Flow,” 21st AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, San Diego, USA (2013).
3. Deck, S., “Zonal-Detached-Eddy Simulation of the Flow Around a High-lift Configuration,” AIAA Journal, 43, pp. 2372–2384 (2005).
4. Deck, S. and Laraufie, R., “Numerical Investigation of the Flow Dynamics Past a Three-Element Aerofoil,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 732, pp. 401–444 (2013).
5. Rumsey, C. L. and Ying, S. X., “Prediction of High Lift: Review of Present CFD Capability,” Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 38, pp. 145–180 (2002).
6. Meyer, M., Hickel, S., Breitsamter, C. and Adams, N., “Wall-Modelled Implicit Large-Eddy Simulation of the RA16SC1 Highlift Configuration,” 31st AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, San Diego, USA (2013).
7. Terracol, M. and Manoha, E., “Wall-Resolved Large Eddy Simulation of a High-Lift Airfoil: Detailed Flow Analysis and Noise Generation Study,” 20th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference, Atlanta, USA (2014).
8. Imamura, T., Enomoto, S., Yokokawa, Y. and Yamamoto, K., “Three-Dimensional Unsteady Flow Computations Around a Conventional Slat of High-Lift Devices,” AIAA Journal, 46, pp. 1045–1053 (2008).
9. Terracol, M., Manoha, E. and Lemoine, B., “Investigation of the Unsteady Flow and Noise Generation in a Slat Cove,” AIAA Journal, 54, pp. 469–489 (2016).
10. Spalart, P. R., Jou, W. H., Strelets, M. and Allmaras, S. R., “Comments on the Feasibility of LES for Wings, and on a Hybrid RANS/LES Approach,” Proceeding of the First AFOSR International Conference on DNS/LES, Reston, USA (1997).
11. Spalart, P. R. et al., “A New Version of Detached-Eddy Simulation, Resistant to Ambiguous Grid Densities,” Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, 20, pp. 181–195 (2006).
12. Menter, F. R. and Kuntz, M., “Adaptation of Eddy Viscosity Turbulence Models to Unsteady Separated Flow Behind Vehicles,” The Aerodynamics of Heavy Vehicles: Trucks, Buses and Trains, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp. 339–352 (2004).
13. Travin, A., Shur, M., Strelets, M. M. and Spalart, P. R., “Physical and Numerical Upgrades in the Detached-Eddy Simulation of Complex Turbulent Flows,” Advances in LES of Complex Flows, Springer Netherlands, pp. 239–254 (2002).
14. Shur, M. L., Spalart, P. R., Strelets, M. and Travin, A. K., “A Hybrid RANS-LES Approach with Delayed-DES and Wall-Modeled LES Capabilities,” International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 29, pp. 1638–1649 (2008).
15. Deck, S., “Recent Improvements in the Zonal Detached Eddy Simulation (ZDES) Formulation,” Theoretical and Computational Fluid Dynamics, 26, pp. 523–550 (2012).
16. Menter, F. R., “Two-Equation Eddy Viscosity Turbulence Models for Engineering Applications,” AIAA Journal, 32, pp. 1598–1605 (1994).
17. Godin, P., Zingg, D. and Nelson, T., “High-Lift Aerodynamic Computations with One- and Two-Equation Turbulence Models,” AIAA Journal, 35, pp. 237–243 (1997).
18. Xiao, Z. X., Liu, J., Huang, J. B. and Fu, S., “Numerical Dissipation Effect on the Massive Separation around Tandem Cylinders,” AIAA Journal, 55, pp. 1119–1136 (2012).
19. Chauvet, N., Deck, S. and Jacquin, L., “Zonal Detached Eddy Simulation of a Controlled Propulsive Jet,” AIAA Journal, 45, pp. 2458–2473 (2007).
20. Durrani, N. and Qin, N., “Behavior of Detached-Eddy Simulations for Mild Airfoil Trailing-Edge Separation,” Journal of Aircraft, 48, pp. 193–202 (2011).
21. Bui, T. T., A Parallel, Finite-Volume Algorithm for Large-Eddy Simulation of Turbulent Flows, NASA/TM-1999-206570 (1999).
22. Van Leer, B., “Towards the Ultimate Conservative Difference Scheme V: A Second Order Sequel to Godunov's Method,” Journal of Computational Physics, 32, pp. 101–136 (1979).
23. Jiang, G. and Shu, C. W., “Efficient Implementation of Weighted ENO Schemes,” Journal of Computational Physics, 126, pp. 202–228 (1996).
24. Arnott, A. D. et al., “Detailed Characterisation, Using PIV, of the Flow around an Airfoil in High-Lift Configuration,” EUROPIV2 Workshop on Particle Image Velocimetry, Springer, Berlin (2003).
25. Jeong, J. and Hussain, F., “On the Identification of a Vortex,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 285, pp. 69–94 (1995).
26. Choudhari, M. M. and Khorrami, M. R., “Effect of Three-Dimensional Shear-Layer Structures on Slat Cove Unsteadiness,” AIAA Journal, 45, pp. 2174–2186 (2007).
27. Khorrami, M. R., Singer, B. R. and Berkman, M. E., “Time-Accurate Simulations and Acoustic Analysis of Slat Free Shear Layer,” AIAA Journal, 45, pp. 1284–1291 (2002).
28. Zhong, B., Scheurich, F., Titarev, V. and Drikakis, D., “Turbulent Flow Simulations around a Multi-Element Airfoil Using URANS, DES and ILES Approaches,” 19th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics, San Antonio, USA (2009).
29. Guo, Y. P., Joshi, M. C., Bent, P. H. and Yamamoto, K. J., “Surface Pressure Fluctuations on Aircraft Flaps and Their Correlation with Far-Field Noise,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 415, pp. 175–202 (2000).