1. Alley, B. C., Dufresne, R. M., Kanji, N. and Reesal, M.R., “Costs of Workers' Compensation Claims for Hearing Loss,” Journal of Occupational Medicine, 31, pp. 134–138 (1989).
2. Cheremisinoff, P. N. and Cheremisinoff, P. P., Industrial Noise Control Handbook, Ann Arbor Science, Michigan (1977).
3. Beranak, L. L. and Work, G.A., “Sound Transmission through Multiple Structures Containing Flexible Blankets,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 7, p. 419 (1949).
4. London, A., “Transmission of Reverberant Sound Through Single Wall,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 22, pp. 270–279 (1950).
5. Crocker, M. J., “A System Approach to the Transmission of Sound and Vibration through Structures,” Noise-Con, 94, pp. 525–533 (1994).
6. Oldham, D. J. and Hilarby, S. N., “The Acoustical Performance of Small Close Fitting Enclosures, Part 1: Theoretical Methods,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 150, pp. 261–281 (1991).
7. Oldham, D. J. and Hilarby, S. N., “The Acoustical Performance of Small Close Fitting Enclosures, Part 2: Experimental Investigation,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 150, pp. 283–300 (1991).
8. Fahy, F., Sound and Structural Vibration, Academic Press, San Diego, Ca (1989).
9. Beranek, L. L. and Ver, I. L., Noise and Vibration Control Engineering, John Wiley and Sons, New York (1992).
10. Kinsler, L. E. and Frey, A. R., Fundamentals of Acoustics, John Wiley and Sons, New York (1982).
11. Jackson, R. S., “The Performance of Acoustic Hoods at Low Frequencies,” Acustics, 12, pp. 139–152 (1962).
12. Jackson, R. S., “Some Aspects of Acoustic Hoods,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, 3, pp. 82–94 (1966).
13. Junger, M. C., Sound through an Elastic Enclosure Acoustically Coupled to a Noise Source, ASME Paper No-WA/DE-12 (1970).
14. Hine, M. J., “Acoustic Hood Design in Theory and Practice,” Noise-Con, 72, pp. 278–281 (1972).
15. Moreland, J. B., “Low Frequency Noise Reduction of Acoustic Enclosures,” Noise Control Engineering Journal, 23, pp. 140–149 (1984).
16. Roberts, J., “The Principle of Noise Control with Enclosures,” Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Australia, 10, pp. 151–155 (1990).
17. Yeh, L. J., Chang, Y. C. and Chiu, M. C., “Optimization of Allocation and Noise Reduction on Multi-noise System by Using Genetic Algorithm,” Noise & Vibration Worldwide, 35, pp. 11–18 (2004).
18. Chiu, M. C. and Lan, T. S., “Noise Source Identification in Sound Field by Using Simulated Annealing,” Acta Acustica United with Acustica, 93, pp. 486–497 (2007).
19. Blanks, J. E., Optimal Design of an Enclosure for a Portable Generator, Master Thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1997).
20. Chiu, M. C., “The Numerical Assessment of Optimal Equipment Allocation and Acoustical Barrier Shape in a Multi-noise Plant by Using the Genetic Algorithm Method,” Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 18, pp. 56–68 (2010).
21. Ishida, Y., Hirayama, H., Fujita, H., Ishiguro, A. and Mori, K., Immunity-Based Systems-Intelligent System by Artificial Immune Systems, Corona Publishing Company Inc. Japan (1998).
22. Dasgupta, D., Artificial Immune Systems and Their Applications, Springer-Verlag (1999).
23. de Castro, L. N. and von Zuben, F. J., Artificial Immune Systems: Part I-Basic Theory and Applications, Technical Report TR-DCA01/99 (1999).
24. Carter, J. H., “The Immune System as a Model for Pattern Recognition and Classification,” Journal of the American Medical Information Association, 7, pp. 28–41 (2000).
25. Mori, M., Tsukiyama, M. and Fukuda, T., “Immune Algorithm with Searching Diversity and Its Application to Allocation Problem,” Transaction of Institute of Electrical Engineering of Japan, 113, pp. 872–878 (1993).
26. Bersini, H. and Varela, F. J., The Immune Learning Mechanisms: Reinforcement, Recruitment and Their Applications, In Paton, R. Edition, Computing with Biological Metaphors, Chapman and Hall, pp. 166–192 (1994).
27. Hajela, P., Yoo, J. and Lee, J., “GA Based Simulation of Immune Networks-application in Structural Optimization,” Engineering Optimization, 29, pp. 131–149 (1997).
28. Fukuda, T., Mori, M. and Tsukiyama, M., “Immune Network Genetic Algorithm for Adaptive Production Scheduling,” Proceeding of the 15th IFAC World Congress, 3, pp. 57–60 (1993).
29. Tomoyuki, M., “An Application of Immune Algorithms for Job-shop Scheduling Problems,” Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Assembly and Task Planning, pp. 146–150 (2003).
30. Knight, T. and Timmis, J., “AINE: An Immunological Approach to Data Mining,” Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, pp. 297–304 (2001).
31. Kephart, J. O., A Biological Inspired Immune System for Computers, in Brooks, R. A. and Maes, P. (Eds.), Artificial Life IV Proceeding of the Fourth International Workshop on the Synthesis and Simulation of Living Systems, MIT press, pp. 130–139 (1994).
32. Kim, J. and Bentley, P., “Negative Selection and Niching by an Artificial Immune System for Network Instrusion Detection,” Proceeding of Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference, pp. 149–158 (1999).
33. Ku, C. C, “Multimodal Topology Optimization of Structure Using Distributed Artificial Immune Algorithm,” Master Thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tatung University (2003).