1. Hong, W., Liu, Z. and Suo, Z., “Inhomogeneous Swelling of a Gel in Equilibrium with a Solvent and Mechanical Load,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, 46, pp. 3282–3289 (2009).
2. Hong, W., Zhao, X. H. and Suo, Z. G., “Deformation and Electrochemistry of Polyelectrolyte Gels,” Journal of Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 58, pp. 558–577 (2010).
3. Wu, G. X., “The Sloshing of Stratified Liquid in a Two-Dimensional Rectangular Tank,” Science China Physics, Mechanics & Astronomy, 54, pp. 2–9 (2011).
4. Yang, W., Liu, S. H. and Lin, H., “Viscous Liquid Sloshing Damping in Cylindrical Container Using a Volume of Fluid Method,” Science in China Series E-Technological Sciences, 52, pp. 1484–1492 (2009).
5. Fu, X. L., Wang, G. F. and Feng, X. Q., “Effects of Surface Elasticity on Mixed-Mode Fracture,” International Journal of Applied Mechanics, 3, pp. 435–446 (2011).
6. Rebouillat, S. and Liksonov, D., “Fluid-Structure Interaction in Partially Filled Liquid Containers: A Comparative Review of Numerical Approaches,” Computer and Fluids, 39, pp. 739–746 (2010).
7. Ibrahim, Rauf A., Liquid Sloshing Dynamics, Theory and Applications, Cambridge University Press, (2005).
8. Abzug, M. J., “Fuel Slosh in Skewed Tanks,” Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 19, pp. 1172–1177 (1996).
9. Krishnaprasad, P. S. and Marsden, J. E., “Hamiltonian Structures and Stability for Rigid Bodies with Flexible Attachments,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, 98, pp. 71–93 (1987).
10. Tall, I. S., “Time-Invariant Quadratic Hamiltonians Via Generalized Transformations,” American Control Conference Marriott Waterfront, Baltimore, MD, USA June 30-July 02 (2010).
11. Chinnery, A. E. and Hall, C. D., “The Motion of a Rigid Body with an Attached Spring-Mass Damper,” Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 18, pp. 1404–1409 (1995).
12. Woolsey, C. A., “Reduced Hamiltonian Dynamics for a Rigid Body/Mass Particle System,” Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 28, pp. 131–138 (2005).
13. Leonard, N. E. and Marsden, J. E., “Stability and Drift of Underwater Vehicle Dynamics: Mechanical Systems with Rigid Motion Symmetry,” Physica D, 105, pp. 130–162 (1997).
14. Petsopoulos, T., Regan, F. J. and Barlow, J., “Moving-Mass Roll Control System for Fixed-Trim Re-Entry Vehicle,” Journal of Spacecraft and Rocekts, 33, pp. 54–60 (1996).
15. Hughes, P. C., Spacecraft Attitude Dynamics, John Wiley & Sons (1986).
16. Liu, S. Z. and Trenkler, Gaotz., “Hadamard, Khatri-Rao, Kronecker and Other Matrix Products,” International Journal of Information and Systems Sciences: Computing and Information, 4, pp. 160–177 (2008).
17. Marsden, J. E. and Ratiu, T. S., Introduction to Mechanics and Symmetry, 2nd Edition, Springer.
18. Hassan, K., Nonlinear Systems, 3rd Edition, Pearson Education, Inc. (2002).
19. Yang, H. Q. and Peupeot, J., “Propellent Sloshing Parameter Extraction from CFD Analysis,” 46th AIAA Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit, pp. 25–28, Nashville, TN (2010).