1. Yasar, M., Demirci, H. I. and Kadib, I., “Detonation Forming of Aluminium Cylindrical Cups Experimental and Theoretical Modeling,” Materials & Design, 27, pp. 397–404 (2006).
2. Tamhane, A. A., Padmanabhan, M., Fenton, G., Altynova, M. and Daehn, G. S., “Opportunities in High-Velocity Forming of Sheet Metal,” Metalforming Magazine, January (1997).
3. Boulger, F. W. and Wagner, H. J., “High Velocity Metal Working Processes Based on the Sudden Release of Electrical Energy,” Defense Metals Information Center, Battelle Memorial Institute (1960).
4. Birdsall, D. H., Ford, F. C., Furth, H. P. and Riley, R. E., “Magnetic Forming,” American Machinist / Metalworking Manufacturing, 105, pp. 117–121 (1961).
5. Kegg, R. L. and Haverbeck, K., “Effect of Process Variables in Electric Discharge Forming,” Annals of the CIRP, 11, pp. 131–137 (1962).
6. Baines, K., Duncan, J. L. and Johnson, W., “Electromagnetic Metal Forming,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 180, pp. 348–362 (1965).
7. Darvizeh, A., Electro-Magnetic Metal Forming. The University of Guilan Press (1991).
8. Darvizeh, A., “High Energy Rate Forming of Thin-Walled Tubes by Electro-Magnetic Forces,” Iranian Journal of Mechanical Engineering. Transaction of the ISME, 2, pp. 1–13 (1994).
9. Murakoshi, Y., Takahashi, M., Sano, T., Hanada, K. and Negishi, H., “Inside Bead Forming of Aluminum Tube by Electro-Magnetic Forming,” Journal of Material Processing Technology, 80–81, pp. 695–699 (1998).
10. Fenton, G. and Daehn, G. S., “Modeling of Electromagnetically Formed Sheet Metal,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 75, pp. 6–16 (1998).
11. Oliveira, D. A., Worswick, M. J., Finn, M. and Newman, D., “Electromagnetic Forming of Aluminum Alloy Sheet: Free-Form and Cavity Fill Experiments and Model,” Journal of Material Processing Technology, 170, pp. 350–362 (2005).
12. Yu, H. P., Li, Z. and Lee, C. F., “Numerical Simulation of Coupled Fields of Electromagnetic Forming for Tube Compression Based on FEM,” Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 42, pp. 231–234 (2006).
13. Yu, H. P. and Lee, C. F., “Effects of Coil Length on Tube Compression in Electromagnetic Forming,” The Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 17, pp. 1270–1275 (2007).
14. Rott, M., Seidel, U., Streibl, B., Suttrop, W., Vierle, T. and The ASDEX Upgrade Team, “Electro Magnetic Modeling of the Planned Active In-Vessel Coils at ASDEX Upgrade,” Fusion Engineering Design, 84, pp. 1653–1657 (2009).
15. Mao, R. and Lu, G., “A Study of Elastic-Plastic Buckling of Cylindrical Shells Under Torsion,” Thin-Walled Structures, 40, pp. 1051–1071 (2002).
16. Farshad, M., Design and Analysis of Shell Structures, Kluwer Academic Publishers (1992).
17. Darvizeh, A. and Darvizeh, M., Stress Analysis in Thick Spherical and Cylindrical Shells, The University of Guilan Press (1993).
18. Jonnalaggada, K. D., Blandford, G. E. and Tauchert, T. R., “Piezothermoelastic Composite Plate Analysis Using First-Order Shear Deformation Theory,” Computers and Structures, 51, pp. 79–89 (1994).
19. Al-Hassani, S. T. S., Duncan, J. L. and Johnson, W., “The Influence of Electrical and Geometrical Parameters in Magnetic Forming,” Proceedings of the 8th International MTDR Conference, pp. 1333–1347 (1967).
20. James, T. E. and Philpott, J., “High Frequency Systems for Magnetic Forming of Resistive Materials,” Proceedings of the I.E.E Conference, pp. 37–44 (1970).
21. Li, C. F., Yu, H. P. and Zhao, Z. H., “Effect of Tube Size on Electromagnetic Tube Bulging,” The Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 17, pp. 705–710 (2007).