1. Kemp, A. R., “Differences in Inelastic Properties of Steel and Composite Beams,” Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 34, pp. 187–206 (1995).
2. Yassin, A. Y. M. and Nethercot, D. A., “Cross-Sectional Properties of Complex Composite Beams,” Engineering Structures, 29, pp. 195–212 (2007).
3. Dikaros, I.-C. and Sapountzakis, E.-J., “Nonuniform Shear Warping Effect in the Analysis of Composite Beams By Bem,” Engineering Structures, 76, pp. 215–234 (1984).
4. Miao, L. and Chen, D., “The Effect of Shear Lag on Long-Term Behavior of Steel-Concrete Composite Beams,” Advanced Materials Research, 255-260, pp. 1070–1076 (2011).
5. Chang, S.-T., “Shear Lag Effect in Simply Supported Prestressed Concrete Box Girder,” Journal of Bridge Engineering, 9, pp. 178–184 (2004).
6. Zhang, Y.-H., “Improved Finite-Segment Method for Analyzing Shear Lag Effect in Thin-Walled Box Girders,” Journal of Structural Engineering, 138, pp. 1279–1284 (2012).
7. Zhang, Y.-P. and Li, C.-X., “Influence of Main Structural Dimension on the Shear Lag Effect of Box Girder Used in Cable-Stayed Bridge,” Applied Mechanics Materials, 405-408, pp. 1483–1488 (2013).
8. Bu, J.-Q. and Mo, J.-L., “Shear Lag Effect for PC Continuous Curved Box-Section Girder Bridge Under The Moving Vehicular Loads,” Civil Engineering and Technology, 2, pp. 25–33 (2013).
9. Jiang, R. J., Wu, Q. M., Xiao, Y. F., Yi, X. W. and Gai, W. M., “Study on Shear Lag Effect of A Pc Box Girder Bridge With Corrugated Steel Webs Under Self Weight,” Applied Mechanics Materials, 638-640, pp. 1092–1098 (2014).
10. Lertsima, C., Chaisomphob, T. and Yamaguchi, E., “Stress Concentration Due to Shear Lag in Simply Supported Box Girders,” Engineering Structures, 26, pp. 1093–1101 (2004).
11. Zhou, W.-B., Jiang, L.-Z., Liu, Z.-J. and Liu, X.-J., “Closed-Form Solution to Thin-Walled Box Girders Considering Effects of Shear Deformation and Shear Lag,” Journal of Central South University, 19, pp. 2650–2655 (2012).
12. Gordaninejad, F. and Ghazavi, A., “Effect of Shear Deformation on Bending of Laminated Composite Beams,” Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 111, pp. 159–164 (1989).
13. Pluzsik, A. and Kollar, L.-P., “Effects of Shear Deformation and Restrained Warping on the Displacements of Composite Beams,” Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 21, pp. 1517–1541 (2002).
14. Esendemir, U., Usal, M. R. and Usal, M., “The Effects of Shear on the Deflection of Simply Supported Composite Beam Loaded Linearly,” Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites, 25, pp. 835–846 (2006).
15. Lopez-Anido, R. and Gandarao, H. V. S., “Warping Solution for Shear Lag in Thin-Walled Orthotropic Composite Beams,” Journal of Engineering Mechanics, 122, pp. 449–457 (1996).
16. Zhou, W.-B., Jiang, L.-Z. and Liu, Z.-J., “Closed-Form Solution for Shear Lag Effects of Steel-Concrete Composite Box Beams Considering Shear Deformation and Slip,” Journal of Central South University, 19, pp. 2976–2982 (2002).
17. Henriques, D., Gonçalves, R. and Camotim, D., “A Physically Non-Linear GBT-Based finite Element for Steel and Steel-Concrete Beams Including Shear Lag Effects,” Thin-Walled Structures, 90, pp. 202–215 (2015).
18. Hu, S.-W., Yu, J. and Zhang, W.-J., “Analysis of Shear Lag Effect in Double-Box Composite Beams with Wide Flanges Under Concentrated Loading,” Engineering Mechanics, 32, pp. 120–130 (2015).
19. Hu, S.-W., Yu, J., Huang, Y.-Q. and Xiao, S.-Y., “Theoretical and Experimental Investigations on Shear Lag Effect of Double-Box Composite Beam with Wide Flange Under Symmetrical Loading,” Journal of Mechanics, 31, pp. 653–663 (2015).
20. Yu, J., Hu, S.-W., Zhang, Z.-G. and Wei, C.-J., “Shear Lag and Related Parameter Impact Researches for Twin-Cell Composite Box Beam under Concentrated Loads,” Journal of Mechanics, 33, pp. 443–460 (2017).
21. Dezi, L., Gara, F. and Leoni, G., “Shear-Lag Effect in Twin-Girder Composite Decks,” Steel and Composite Structures, 3, pp. 111–122 (2003).
22. Gara, F., Ranzi, G. and Leoni, G., “Partial Interaction Analysis with Shear-Lag Effects of Composite Bridges: A Finite Element Implementation for Design Applications,” Advanced Steel Construction, 7, pp. 1–16 (2011).
23. Lin, Z. B. and Zhao, J., “Modeling Inelastic Shear Lag in Steel Box Beams,” Engineering Structures, 41, pp. 90–97 (2012).
24. Ecsedi, I. and Baksa, A., “Analytical Solution for Layered Composite Beams with Partial Shear Interaction Based on Timoshenko Beam Theory,” Engineering Structures, 115, pp. 107–117 (2016).
25. Code for Design of Steel Structures, GB50017-2003 China Planning Press, Beijing (2003).
26. Code for Design of Concrete Structures, GB50010-2010, China Architecture Industry Press, Beijing (2010).