1. Fortier, A., Gullapalli, V. and Mirshams, R. A., “Review of Biomechanical Studies of Arteries and Their Effect on Stent Performance,” IJC Hear & Vessel, 4, pp. 12–18 (2014).
2. Azaouzi, M., Lebaal, N., Makradi, A. and Belouettar, S., “Optimization Based Simulation of Self-Expanding Nitinol Stent,” Materials and Design, 50, pp. 917–928 (2013).
3. Imani, M., Goudarzi, A. M., Ganji, D. D. and Aghili, A. L., “The Comprehensive Finite Element Model for Stenting: The Influence of Stent Design on the Outcome after Coronary Stent Placement,” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 51, pp. 639–648 (2013).
4. Eshghi, N., Hojjati, M. H., Imani, M. and Goudarzi, A. M., “Finite Element Analysis of Mechanical Behaviors of Coronary Stent,” Procedia Engineering, 10, pp. 3056–3061 (2011).
5. Cho, H. et al., “Neointimal Hyperplasia after Stent Placement Across Size-Discrepant Vessels in an Animal Study,” Japanese Journal of Radiology, 32, pp. 340–6 (2014).
6. Lin, W. J. et al., “Design and Characterization of a Novel Biocorrodible Iron-Based Drug-Eluting Coronary Scaffold,” Materials & Design, 91, pp. 72–79 (2016).
7. Kim, M. S. and Dean, L. S., “In-Stent Restenosis,” Cardiovascular Therapeutics, 29, pp. 190–198 (2011).
8. Han, H. C., Chesnutt, J. K. W., Garcia, J. R., Liu, Q. and Wen, Q., “Artery Buckling: New Phenotypes, Models and Applications,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 41, pp. 1399–1410 (2013).
9. Chen, X. and Yin, J., “Buckling Patterns of Thin Films on Curved Compliant Substrates with Applications to Morphogenesis and Three-Dimensional Micro-Fabrication,” Soft Matter, 6, pp. 5667–5680 (2010).
10. Datir, P., Lee, A. Y., Lamm, S. D. and Han, H. C., “Effects of Geometric Variations on the Buckling of Arteries,” International Journal of Applied Mechanics, 3, pp. 385–406 (2011).
11. VanEpps, J. S., Londono, R., Nieponice, A. and Vorp, D. A., “Design and Validation of a System to Simulate Coronary Flexure Dynamics on Arterial Segments Perfused ex vivo,” Biomechanics & Modeling in Mechanobiology, 8, pp. 57–66 (2009).
12. Iannaccone, F. et al., “The Influence of Vascular Anatomy on Carotid Artery Stenting: A Parametric Study for Damage Assessment,” Journal of Biomechanics, 47, pp. 890–898 (2014).
13. Imani, S. M. et al., “Application of Finite Element Method to Comparing the Nir Stent with the Multi-Link Stent for Narrowings in Coronary Arteries,” Acta Mechanica Solida Sinica, 28, pp. 605–612 (2015).
14. Imani, S. M., Goudarzi, A. M., Ghasemi, S. E., Kalani, A. and Mahdinejad, J., “Analysis of the Stent Expansion in a Stenosed Artery Using Finite Element Method: Application to Stent Versus Stent Study,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part H Journal of Engineering in Medicine, 228, pp. 996–1004 (2014).
15. Cui, F. et al., “Stress Analysis of Carotid Artery Stent under Bending and Torsion,” Journal of Biomechanics, 45, pp. S637 (2012).
16. Early, M. and Kelly, D. J., “The Consequences of the Mechanical Environment of Peripheral Arteries for Nitinol Stenting,” Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, 49, pp. 1279–1288 (2011).
17. Schiavone, A. and Zhao, L. G., “A Computational Study of Stent Performance by Considering Vessel Anisotropy and Residual Stresses,” Materials Science & Engineering C, 62, pp. 307–316 (2016).
18. Smouse, H. B., Nikanorov, A. and LaFlash, D., “Biomechanical Forces in the Femoropopliteal Arterial Segment,” Endovascular Today, 4, pp. 60–66 (2005).
19. Ni, X. Y., Pan, C. W. and Gangadhara, P. B., “Numerical Investigations of the Mechanical Properties of a Braided Non-Vascular Stent Design Using Finite Element Method,” Computer Methods in Biomechanics & Biomedical Engineering, 18, pp. 1117–1125 (2015).
20. Imani, M., Goudarzi, A. M. and Hojjati, M. H., “Finite Element Analysis of Mechanical Behaviors of Multi-Link Stent in a Coronary Artery with Plaque,” World Applied Sciences Journal, 21, pp. 1597–1602 (2013).
21. Imani, M., “Simulation of Mechanical Behaviors of NIR Stent in a Stenotic Artery Using Finite Element Method,” World Applied Sciences Journal, 22, pp. 892–897 (2013).
22. Ni, X. Y., Wang, G., Long, Z. H. and Pan, C. W., “Analysis of Mechanical Performance of Braided Esophageal Stent Structure and Its Wires,” Journal of Southeast University (English Edition), 28, pp. 457–463 (2012).
23. Azaouzi, M., Makradi, A. and Belouettar, S., “Numerical Investigations of the Structural Behavior of a Balloon Expandable Stent Design Using Finite Element Method,” Computational Materials Science, 72, pp. 54–61 (2013).
24. Shen, X., Yi, H. and Ni, Z., “Effects of Stent Design Parameters on Radial Force of Stent,” The International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, Shanghai, China (2003).
25. Pierce, D. S. et al., “Open-Cell Versus Closed-Cell Stent Design Differences in Blood Flow Velocities after Carotid Stenting” Journal of Vascular Surgery, 49, pp. 602–606 (2009).
26. Rebelo, R., Vila, N. and Fangueiro, R., “Influence of Design Parameters on the Mechanical Behavior and Porosity of Braided Fibrous Stents,” Materials & Design, 86, pp. 237–247 (2015).
27. Waksman, R. et al., “Safety and Efficacy of Bioabsorbable Magnesium Alloy Stents in Porcine Coronary Arteries,” Catheterization & Cardiovascular Interventions, 68, pp. 92–93 (2006).
28. Schranz, D., Zartner, P., Michelbehnke, I. and Akintürk, H., “Bioabsorbable Metal Stents for Percutaneous Treatment of Critical Recoarctation of the Aorta in a Newborn,” Catheterization & Cardiovascular Interventions, 67, pp. 671–673 (2006).
29. Lee, R. T., “Atherosclerotic Lesion Mechanics Versus Biology,” Zeitschrift Für Kardiologie, 89, pp. S080-S084 (2000).
30. Poncin, P. and Proft, J., “Stent Tubing: Understanding the Desired Attributes,” Materials & Proeesses for Medieal Devisees Conferenees, Anaheim, American (2003).
31. Zhao, S., Gu, L. and Foremming, S. R., “Assessment of Shape Memory Alloy Stent Deployment in a Stenosed Artery,” Biomedical Engineering Letters, 1, pp. 226–231 (2011).
32. Kandalam, S. et al., “Superplasticity in High Temperature Magnesium Alloy WE43,” Materials Science & Engineering A, 687, pp. 85–92 (2017).
33. Ju, F., Xia, Z. and Zhou, C., “Repeated Unit Cell (RUC) Approach for Pure Bending Analysis of Coronary Stents,” Computer Methods in Biomechanics & Biomedical Engineering, 11, pp. 19–31 (2008).
34. Ormiston, J. A. et al., “Stent Longitudinal Flexibility: A Comparison of 13 Stent Designs before and after Balloon Expansion,” Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 50, pp. 120–124 (2000).