1. Farooq, M., Gull, N., Alsaedi, A. and Hayat, T., “MHD Flow of a Jeffrey Fluid with Newtonian Heating,” Journal of Mechanics, 31, pp. 319–329 (2015).
2. Seth, G. S., Tripathi, R., Sharma, R. and Chamkha, A. J., “MHD Double Diffusive Natural Convection Flow over Exponentially Accelerated Inclined Plate,” Journal of Mechanics, 33, pp. 87–99 (2017).
3. Bhattacharyya, S., Dhinakaran, S. and Khalili, A., “Fluid Motion around and through a Porous Cylinder,” Chemical Engineering Science, 61, pp. 4451–4461 (2006).
4. Zhu, Q., Chen, Y. and Yu, H., “Numerical Simulation of the Flow around and through a Hygroscopic Porous Circular Cylinder,” Computers & Fluids, 92, pp. 188–198 (2014).
5. Yu, P., Zeng, Y., Lee, T. S., Chen, X. B. and Low, H. T., “Steady Flow around and through a Permeable Circular Cylinder,” Computers & Fluids, 42, pp. 1–12 (2011).
6. Valipour, M. S. and Zare Ghadi, A., “Numerical Investigation of Forced Convective Heat Transfer around and through a Porous Circular Cylinder with Internal Heat Generation,” Journal of Heat Transfer, 134, 062601 (2012).
7. Valipour, M. S., Rashidi, S., Bovand, M. and Masoodi, R., “Numerical Modeling of Flow around and through a Porous Cylinder with Diamond Cross Section,” European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids, 46, pp. 74–81 (2014).
8. Yu, P., Zeng, Y., Lee, T. S., Bai, H. X. and Low, H. T., “Wake Structure for Flow past and through a Porous Square Cylinder,” International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 31, pp. 141–153 (2010).
9. Dhinakaran, S. and Ponmozhi, J., “Heat Transfer from a Permeable Square Cylinder to a Flowing Fluid,” Energy Conversion and Management, 52, pp. 2170–2182 (2011).
10. Yu, P., Zeng, Y., Lee, T. S., Chen, X. B. and Low, H. T., “Numerical Simulation on Steady Flow around and through a Porous Sphere,” International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 36, pp. 142–152 (2012).
11. Rashidi, M. M., Momoniat, E. and Rostami, B., “Analytic Approximate Solutions for MHD Boundary-Layer Viscoelastic Fluid Flow over Continuously Moving Stretching Surface by Homotopy Analysis Method with Two Auxiliary Parameters,” Journal of Applied Mathematics (2012).
12. Freidoonimehr, N., Rashidi, M. M. and Mahmud, S., “Unsteady MHD Free Convective Flow past a Permeable Stretching Vertical Surface in a Nano-Fluid,” International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 87, pp. 136–145 (2015).
13. Rashidi, M. M., Ali, M., Freidoonimehr, N., Rostami, B. and Hossain, M. A., “Mixed Convective Heat Transfer for MHD Viscoelastic Fluid Flow over a Porous Wedge with Thermal Radiation,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 6, 735939 (2014).
14. Rashidi, M. M. and Erfani, E., “Analytical Method for Solving Steady MHD Convective and Slip Flow Due to a Rotating Disk with Viscous Dissipation and Ohmic Heating,” Engineering Computations, 29, pp. 562–579 (2012).
15. Yoon, H. S., Chun, H. H., Ha, M. Y. and Lee, H. G., “A Numerical Study on the Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer around a Circular Cylinder in an Aligned Magnetic Field,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 47, pp. 4075–4087 (2004).
16. Grigoriadis, D. G. E., Sarris, I. E. and Kassinos, S. C., “MHD Flow past a Circular Cylinder Using the Immersed Boundary Method,” Computers & Fluids, 39, pp. 345–358 (2010).
17. Rashidi, S., Dehghan, M., Ellahi, R., Riaz, M. and Jamal-Abad, M. T., “Study of Stream Wise Transverse Magnetic Fluid Flow with Heat Transfer around an Obstacle Embedded in a Porous Medium,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 378, pp. 128–137 (2015).
18. Bovand, M., Rashidi, S., Dehghan, M., Esfahani, J. A. and Valipour, M. S., “Control of Wake and Vortex Shedding behind a Porous Circular Obstacle by Exerting an External Magnetic Field,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 385, pp. 198–206 (2015).
19. Valipour, M. S. and Zare Ghadi, A., “Numerical Investigation of Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer around a Solid Circular Cylinder Utilizing Nanofluid,” International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 38, pp. 1296–1304 (2011).
20. Zare Ghadi, A., Goodarzian, H., Gorji-Bandpy, M. and Valipour, M. S., “Numerical Investigation of Magnetic Effect on Forced Convection around Two-Dimensional Circular Cylinder Embedded in Porous Media,” Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, 6, pp. 395–402 (2012).
21. Zare Ghadi, A., Noroozi, M. J. and Esfe, M. H., “Nanofluid Implementation for Heat Transfer Augmentation of Magneto Hydrodynamic Flows in a Lid-Driven Cavity Using Experimental-Based Correlations,” International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, 42, pp. 589–602 (2013).
22. Derakhshan, S. and Yazdani, K., “3D Analysis of Magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) Micropump Performance Using Numerical Method,” Journal of Mechanics, 32, pp. 55–62 (2016).
23. Patankar, S. V. and Spalding, D. B., “A Calculation Procedure for Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer in Three-Dimensional Parabolic Flows,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 15, pp. 1787–1806 (1972).
24. Versteeg, H. K. and Malalasekera, W., An Introduction to Computional Fluid Dynamics: The Finite Volume Method, 2nd Edition, Glasgow, Pearson Education Limited (2007).
25. Zare Ghadi, A., Haghighi Asl, A. and Valipour, M. S., “Numerical Modelling of Double-Diffusive Natural Convection within an Arc Shaped Enclosure Filled with a Porous Medium,” Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer Research, 1, pp. 83–91 (2007).
26. Bharti, R. P., Chhabra, R. P. and Eswaran, V., “A Numerical Study of the Steady Forced Convection Heat Transfer from an Unconfined Circular Cylinder,” Heat and Mass Transfer, 43, pp. 639–648 (2007).
27. Montgomery, D. C., Design and Analysis of Experiments, 7th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Arizona (2008).
28. Khuri, A. I., Response Surface Methodology and Related topics, World Scientific, New Jersey (2006).
29. Grum, J. and Slabe, J. M., “The Use of Factorial Design and Response Surface Methodology for Fast Determination of Optimal Heat Treatment Conditions of Different Ni–Co–Mo Surfaced Layers,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 155, pp. 2026–2032 (2004).
30. Gilmour, S. G., “Response Surface Designs for Experiments in Bioprocessing,” Biometrics, 62, pp. 323–331 (2006).
31. Box, G. E. and Wilson, K. B., “On the Experimental Attainment of Optimum Conditions,” In Breakthroughs in Statistics, Springer New York, pp. 270–310 (1992).
32. Box, G. E. and Hunter, J. S., “Multi-Factor Experimental Designs for Exploring Response Surfaces,” The Annals of Mathematical Statistics, pp. 195–241 (1957).
33. Scheffe, H., The Analysis of Variance, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1999).
34. Diel, C. L. et al., “Optimization of Multiple-Effect Evaporation in the Pulp and Paper Industry Using Response Surface Methodology,” Applied Thermal Engineering, 95, pp. 18–23 (2016).
35. Rout, S. K., Choudhury, B. K., Sahoo, R. K. and Sarangi, S. K., “Multi-Objective Parametric Optimization of Inertance Type Pulse Tube Refrigerator Using Response Surface Methodology and Non-Dominated Sorting Genetic Algorithm,” Cryogenics, 62, pp. 71–83 (2014).
36. Ozcelik, B. and Erzurumlu, T., “Determination of Effecting Dimensional Parameters on Warpage of Thin Shell Plastic Parts Using Integrated Response Surface Method and Genetic Algorithm,” International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 32, pp. 1085–1094 (2005).
37. Kansal, H. K., Singh, S. and Kumar, P., “Parametric Optimization of Powder Mixed Electrical Discharge Machining by Response Surface Methodology,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 169, pp. 427–436 (2005).