1. Al, MJ, Van Hout, BA. A Bayesian approach to economic analyses of clinical trials: the case of stenting versus balloon angioplasty. Health Econ. 2000;9:599–609.
2. Ashby, D. Bayesian statistics in medicine: A 25 year review. Stat Med. 2006;25:3589–3631.
3. Bachmann, MO, Fairall, L, Clark, A, Mugford, M. Methods for analyzing cost effectiveness data from cluster randomized trials. Cost Eff Resour Alloc. 2007;5:12.
4. Briggs, AH. A Bayesian approach to stochastic cost-effectiveness analysis: An illustration and application to blood pressure control in type 2 diabetes. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2001;17:69–82.
5. Briggs, AH. handling uncertainty in cost-effectiveness models. Pharmacoeconomics. 2000;17:479–500.
6. Drummond, MF, Sculpher, MJ, Torrance, GW, O'Brien, BJ, Stoddart, GL. Methods for the economic evaluation of health care programmes. 3rd ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2005.
7. Fenwick, E, Wilson, J, Sculpher, M, Claxton, K. Pre-operative optimisation employing dopexamine or adrenaline for patients undergoing major elective surgery: a cost-effectiveness analysis. Intensive Care Med. 2002;28:599–608.
8. Fryback, DG, Chinnis, JO, Ulvila, JW. Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis: An example using the GUSTO trial. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2001;17:83–97.
9. Hahn, S, Whitehead, A. An illustration of the modelling of cost and efficacy data from a clinical trial. Stat Med. 2003;22:1009–1024.
10. Heitjan, DF, Kim, CY, Li, H. Bayesian estimation of cost-effectiveness from censored data. Stat Med. 2004;23:1297–1309.
11. Heitjan, DF, Li, H. Bayesian estimation of cost-effectiveness: An importance-sampling approach. Health Econ. 2004;13:191–198.
12. Heitjan, DF, Moskowitz, AJ, Whang, W. Bayesian estimation of cost-effectiveness ratios from clinical trials. Health Econ. 1999;8:191–201.
13. Johnson-Masotti, AP, Laud, PW, Hoffmann, RG, Hayat, MJ, Pinkerton, SD. Probabilistic cost-effectiveness analysis of HIV prevention comparing a Bayesian approach with traditional deterministic sensitivity analysis. Eval Rev. 2001;25:474–502.
14. Negrin, MA, Vazquez-Polo, FJ. Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis with two measures of effectiveness: The cost-effectiveness acceptability plane. Health Econ. 2006;15:363–372.
15. O'Hagan, A, Luce, BR. A primer on Bayesian statistics in health economics and outcomes research. Bayesian Initiative in Health Economics & Outcomes Research Centre for Bayesian Statistics in Health Economics; 2003.
16. O'Hagan, A, Stevens, JW. A framework for cost-effectiveness analysis from clinical trial data. Health Econ. 2001;10:303–315.
17. O'Hagan, A, Stevens, JW. Bayesian methods for design and analysis of cost-effectiveness trials in the evaluation of health care technologies. Stat Methods Med Res. 2002;11:469–490.
18. O'Hagan, A, Stevens, JW, Montmartin, J. Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis from clinical trial data. Stat Med. 2001;20:733–753.
19. Ramsey, S, Willke, R, Briggs, A, et al. Good research practices for cost-effectiveness analysis alongside clinical trials: The ISPOR RCT-CEA Task Force Report. Value Health. 2005;8:521–533.
20. Shih, YC, Bekele, NB, Xu, Y. Use of Bayesian net benefit regression model to examine the impact of generic drug entry on the cost effectiveness of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in elderly depressed patients. Pharmacoeconomics. 2007;25:843–862.
21. Skrepnek, GH. The contrast and convergence of Bayesian and frequentist statistical approaches in pharmacoeconomic analysis. Pharmacoeconomics. 2007;25:649–664.
22. Spiegelhalter, DJ, Abrams, KR, Myles, JP. Bayesian approaches to clinical trials and health-care evaluation. Chichester, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd; 2004.
23. Stevens, JW, O'Hagan, A. Incorporation of genuine prior information in cost-effectiveness analysis of clinical trial data. Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2002;18:782–790.
24. Sung, L, Hayden, J, Greenberg, ML, et al. Seven items were identified for inclusion when reporting a Bayesian analysis of a clinical study. J Clin Epidemiol. 2005;58:261–268.
26. UK BEAM Trial Team. United Kingdom back pain exercise and manipulation (UKBEAM) randomised trial: cost effectiveness of physical treatments for back pain in primary care. BMJ. 2004;329:1381–1385.
27. Vazquez-Polo, FJ, Hernandez, MAN, Lopez-Valcarcel, BG. Using covariates to reduce uncertainty in the economic evaluation of clinical trial data. Health Econ. 2005;14:545–557.
28. Vazquez-Polo, FJ, Negrin, M, Badia, X, Roset, M. Bayesian regression models for cost-effectiveness analysis. Eur J Health Econ. 2005;6:45–52.