1. Cheng, VCC, Wong, SC, Wong, SCY, et al. Nosocomial transmission of hepatitis C virus in a liver transplant center in Hong Kong: implication of reusable blood collection tube holder as the vehicle for transmission. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2018;39:1170–1177.
2. Dolan, SA, Arias, KM, Felizardo, G, et al. APIC position paper: safe injection, infusion, and medication vial practices in health care. Am J Infect Control 2016;44:750–757.
3. Perz, JF, Thompson, ND, Schaefer, MK, Patel, PR US outbreak investigations highlight the need for safe injection practices and basic infection control. Clin Liver Dis 2010;14:137–151.
4. Johannessen, I, Danial, J, Smith, DB, et al. Molecular and epidemiological evidence of patient-to-patient hepatitis C virus transmission in a Scottish emergency department. J Hosp Infect 2018;98:412–418.
5. TÜV Osterreich (TÜV Austria). Export report MT0110/00/ME concerning safety issues on VACCUETTE blood collection system of Greiner Labortechnik GmbH. Vienna. 2000.